The wild, wild, west! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-21-2006, 02:38 PM   #71
SteveHiss
True JimO, but still it would be interesting to find out who it is.

Old 11-21-2006, 02:41 PM   #72
Chameleon Company
I don't know Jim. I get the feeling that this entity will feel the footsteps getting closer, and have to make serious changes, if not disappear. Agree or disagree with his or her opinions, to get caught taking shots at someone from an alias would be enormously embarrassing.

Old 11-21-2006, 02:42 PM   #73
Chameleon Company
Steve,
From what you see, is there any likelihood this entity is connected with local government in that area ?

Old 11-21-2006, 03:00 PM   #74
SteveHiss
Quote:
From what you see, is there any likelihood this entity is connected with local government in that area ?
It's possible. I would guess that one of the posts (the first?) originated from a computer owned by the Manatee County Government. Of course, one explanation for this could be that the person posted from a public library computer...

Old 11-21-2006, 03:33 PM   #75
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
I don't know Jim. I get the feeling that this entity will feel the footsteps getting closer, and have to make serious changes, if not disappear. Agree or disagree with his or her opinions, to get caught taking shots at someone from an alias would be enormously embarrassing.
You're such a dumbass sometimes jimbo.

YOU go right ahead and worry over what others think, of what will be embarASSing to you, making ASSumptions as is your, seemingly, favorite thing to do.

I will continue, as I always have, to do what I think is right and IF I am proven wrong, I'll not be embarrASSed, but simply wrong.

I don'thold back or sidestep or avoid issues that are touchy or live in fear that others won't approve of what or how I say what I do, jimbo, I am not, and I truly wish YOU would quit ASSuming that I am, like YOU.

Old 11-21-2006, 03:59 PM   #76
Chameleon Company
Wes,
We ain't pals, and I don't care if Shrillow wants to crap on you all day long. What's humorous is your thin skin and pathetic retorts every time your widdle feewins get hurt . Maybe we can just while away every day referring to each other as "DumbASS", or write the word "ASSume" or "embarrASS" 100 times on the chalkboard ? Damn that's clever ...... Sorry Slick, but I enjoy watching you do it all by yourself every day I peek in here. What a joke.

Old 11-21-2006, 03:59 PM   #77
Suncoast Herpetological
Wes

Are you now implying that Shrilomn is Chamco? Get a grip Wes. You're not paranoid, they're just all out to get you

Old 11-21-2006, 04:00 PM   #78
Chameleon Company
In his dreams John. In his dreams.

Old 11-21-2006, 05:04 PM   #79
Shrillomn
It has been fun watching Wes unravel since my arrival. Ah well, that's what
meds are for Wes.

To those of you who question my motives in remaining anonymous, sometimes
things can be said and accomplished anonymously far easier than in the
direct spotlight. Rest assured that my main focus is the health and
longevity of this site which I consider an excellent resource to the
community at large. My main objection is the vigilante attitude which has
begun to invade most of the more useful threads here. My choice of an alter
ego was not random. I carefully targeted the one person I consider to be
the most damaging to the continued credibility of this site. This is not
because of any personal animosity. I truly believe that Wes believes he is
doing good with his antics. The problem arose when he began to believe he
could actually walk on the water instead of swimming like the rest of us.

Old 11-21-2006, 05:15 PM   #80
Laura Fopiano
Enough All Ready!!

All of this nonsense is exactly why Mike started this thread....and in true fauna drama form, it has been derailed from it's original purpose.

This thread is not about Pez, Wes, JimF, Lucille, or me for that matter. It is about the behavior and unwanted flame wars that seem to arise on this forum a little too often.

It is about being accountable for our action's, behaviors, and making fauna a better place for all of the members here......Sad people....really sad.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!