Does Everyone who is Suspended..... - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:13 PM   #81
Wilomn
Such a blessing we have, those of us whose fortune is great enough to allow us knowledge of Fauna. A King who is a true visionary not just another political appointee, saying what he thinks will appease the greater number of his constituents, those who think that because he is King he therefore deserves to be King but only because they are in general incapable of thought past the next step they take unlike those who wish a King of such true and insightful knowledge as has been exhibited by THIS King, those who have thought and given consideration to not only tomorrow but next week, next month even, under the guidance of such a wise and wonderful Monarch as we have the luck to find ourselves under the benevolent gaze of.

Thank you your magnificence for seeing so clearly, so supremely, so all-knowingly, that which escapes your mere subjects, those whose worship you are no doubt unaware of but can be assured of nonetheless, thank you eversomuch for your kindness and consideration, for caring so very very much about and for the good of those of us so very very far down the ladder of importance, those of us, the masses if you will, who simply make your kingdom what it is, allowing you thereby to be the King, the personal embodiment of all that is wise and good (as well as short and bald LOL) in this land we call Fauna.

Thank you oh Great King, for taking care, such kind and tender care, of those of us who are so fortunate to be your subjects.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:31 PM   #82
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
Yep, Chuck and I have done battle before, we learned to put our difference aside and became friends.

Jim, Chuck is the kind of guy that would give the shirt off his back is I needed it more than him. We have talked on the phone and shared many pm's. He is one of the good guys if you just give him the chance. His words may be a bit more colorful than most, but he is awesome and I'm glad that he's back!
Ahhh yes, I could not agree more, Chuck is a real nice guy, he just does not like to show his soft side, LMAO. I still remember the good old days on Repti-bid feedback forums. Chuck, Griz, Ravensgate and me, there were a few others, but we did have a time running scammers out of the business over there. Remember these guys? Monster muffins, Ray Torres aka Ray's Reptilia, Wendy Childs, Jeremy Merritt and crusty Cristy Merritt? There were more, but dang we had fun, that was the good old days!!

Oh and back on topic, I could not tell you Wes if everyone does loose them, I have not been that far yet.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:43 PM   #83
jsrocket
Bobby, you always seemed like a good guy to me (and still do). Sorry about my nasty post.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:50 PM   #84
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Such a blessing we have, those of us whose fortune is great enough to allow us knowledge of Fauna. A King who is a true visionary not just another political appointee, saying what he thinks will appease the greater number of his constituents, those who think that because he is King he therefore deserves to be King but only because they are in general incapable of thought past the next step they take unlike those who wish a King of such true and insightful knowledge as has been exhibited by THIS King, those who have thought and given consideration to not only tomorrow but next week, next month even, under the guidance of such a wise and wonderful Monarch as we have the luck to find ourselves under the benevolent gaze of.

Thank you your magnificence for seeing so clearly, so supremely, so all-knowingly, that which escapes your mere subjects, those whose worship you are no doubt unaware of but can be assured of nonetheless, thank you eversomuch for your kindness and consideration, for caring so very very much about and for the good of those of us so very very far down the ladder of importance, those of us, the masses if you will, who simply make your kingdom what it is, allowing you thereby to be the King, the personal embodiment of all that is wise and good (as well as short and bald LOL) in this land we call Fauna.

Thank you oh Great King, for taking care, such kind and tender care, of those of us who are so fortunate to be your subjects.
And thank YOU, Wes, for volunteering to be the court jester in this kingdom.

So please, another song and dance yon indentured knave! Earn your keep here with more pleasing antics than beheading you would provide unto me.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:53 PM   #85
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Bobby, you always seemed like a good guy to me (and still do). Sorry about my nasty post.
Apology accepted, Jim you have always been one of the good guys in my book as well!!

I will tell you this about Chuck, he is a hard ass, if he thinks he can pull your strings, he will. I have had my times with him eating my lunch back in the day. But the real Chuck will do anything for people that need/want it.

I remember before we were good friends, he had some animals I wanted. I was out of pocket at the time, he offered to ship them to me free of charge until I could pay him for them. I refused the offer due to my not wanting to owe people money. But this is the type of person Chuck is in the real world, no matter how many strings he pulls on line.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:56 PM   #86
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
And thank YOU, Wes, for volunteering to be the court jester in this kingdom.

So please, another song and dance yon indentured knave! Earn your keep here with more pleasing antics than beheading you would provide unto me.
My Liege, it is ever a service to pleasure my Monarch of Choice.

Long Live the King.

Old 05-04-2007, 01:12 PM   #87
critical bill
I want to thank you guys for those really kind words. I'm gonna lay off rocket for a while because I don't want to be the guy remembered as having him fined and suspended. I came into the thread in defense for a guy that I have mucho respect for and I'm not about to disrespect him by getting his thread locked down. I get such a big kick out of the stuff he writes and I'd only be cheating myself.

And Bobby...you most of all.....I can never be me sorry for the way I treated you when you never really deserved to be treated that way at all. I was cruel and I was a bully. If there is anyone I have come to know through forums as a truly nice guy its you. Thanks for being so forgiving and giving me the chance to become your friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
Yep, Chuck and I have done battle before, we learned to put our difference aside and became friends.

Jim, Chuck is the kind of guy that would give the shirt off his back is I needed it more than him. We have talked on the phone and shared many pm's. He is one of the good guys if you just give him the chance. His words may be a bit more colorful than most, but he is awesome and I'm glad that he's back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Ahhh yes, I could not agree more, Chuck is a real nice guy, he just does not like to show his soft side, LMAO. I still remember the good old days on Repti-bid feedback forums. Chuck, Griz, Ravensgate and me, there were a few others, but we did have a time running scammers out of the business over there. Remember these guys? Monster muffins, Ray Torres aka Ray's Reptilia, Wendy Childs, Jeremy Merritt and crusty Cristy Merritt? There were more, but dang we had fun, that was the good old days!!

Old 05-04-2007, 03:39 PM   #88
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I want to thank you guys for those really kind words. I'm gonna lay off rocket for a while because I don't want to be the guy remembered as having him fined and suspended.f there is anyone I have come to know through forums as a truly nice guy its you. Thanks for being so forgiving and giving me the chance to become your friend.
Whatever, Upchuck. I could stomp you into oblivion in about 2 seconds.

Old 05-04-2007, 03:57 PM   #89
jsrocket
After reading my previous post, I am forced to reconsider. It would probably take me a full 4 - 5 seconds to stomp this idiot. Sorry about the confusion.

Old 05-04-2007, 04:32 PM   #90
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Whatever, Upchuck. I could stomp you into oblivion in about 2 seconds.
And yet in the 2 minutes it took you to write that, you still couldn't get it done. And you certainly must have a learning disability and I mean its quite obvious because you were just whacked for 50 points last night for the same foolish remarks directly after you were warned not to do it. If you don't have nothing nice to say to me just don't say anything at all. I really didn't attack you to begin with and anyone looking at whats transpired here between us can see this stemmed from my very first post since my return in another forum but a few days back. I came on here to say hello to a few friends thats all. If I wanted to attack you don't you think I would have hunted you down first thing? I didn't come back to do that and certainly you wouldn't be first on my hit list. You place to much value in yourself. Anywho...you know that your remark wasn't a very nice way to welcome someone back to the community. I think you should have been pointed for that too. You don't bother to ever go into that forum to welcome a new member but made that special trip just to insult me. Ahh well....whatever.

But the real scoop here is this so get your pad and pen out rocket....this isn't our thread so please stop showing us another fine quality of yours like your selfishness. You'd think with you being so bitter and angry and selfish and vindictive that it would naturally transcend into your lyrics and music. Maybe if you had tried focusing on that which was important to you...you might have actually been a success. Its sad really and I feel bad for you.

Good Luck to you man!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!