Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:15 PM   #91
likuidslider603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
It was in there no more then a few hours. Was treated while in it, hell that snake is not even the store anymore!
That's where he saw it. I'd imagine he meant not even in the store. Thank you for getting the pictures. The one you posted of the root cage makes the cage look much bigger than the OP's.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:45 PM   #92
Paul Kent
So to some it up folks.. The only real problem here is that he doesnt have a quarantine area for new arrivals. If thats enough reason to have you not buy from him than it was worth getting to. If its not that big a deal to you than ignore the rest. And it was probably a bad idea to stick it anywhere where it could be seen (and photographed) Other than that we have about 8 pages of pointless conversation...sorry guys but its the truth.

As a quick side note.. Sunset did you say you had a GTP in the cage before you put that one in there? Cant remember, but if you did that might explain with the was "sorgong $300" written on the cage.

Old 03-20-2010, 09:48 PM   #93
Paul Kent
wow my spelling is atrocious...

Old 03-20-2010, 10:46 PM   #94
chamgirl99471
He never said he sold the snake... If I'm reading it right... He probably took the snake out of the store to treat it.. just didn't have any time to put it anywhere else but in that cage until the store closed and he could get it somewhere to be treated! That's what I'm reading into this... if I'm incorrect.. sorry .. It just seems pointless to read through this entire thread just to get the info that they don't have a special quarantine area for snakes Just my .02

Old 03-20-2010, 11:09 PM   #95
fcott25
Well I think that at no point a snake in this conditions should be sold, no matter how much someone want's to buy it, I been to that store a couple of time since it got a new owner, and I honestly dont have nothing against the guy, but I think he should give a little bit of better customer service, your the owner and you can do what ever the hell you want, but it's not cool when someone is asking you something, and your just into your computer and just acting like if nobody is even talking to you, leave your computer for when nobody is there, but then again, it is your store.

Francisco

Old 03-22-2010, 07:25 PM   #96
Feeders2u
Hu?

[quote=Snakesatsunset;896779]We didnt notice a mite on it, till we closer inspected it for setting it up, then noticed a few.QUOTE]

[quote=Snakesatsunset;896758]That incident was taken care of, just happens to be no more then 30 minutes after it arrived, another incident showed up! the OP! QUOTE]

So, basically this is stating that the snake was in the store 30 minutes total so far. How fast do mites grow and multiply exactly? You may want to call Guiness. You may have some kind of record breakers - hope you didnt kill them all cuz I want some. SUPER MITES !! Are they related to The Tick (cartoon character)?

Quote:
It was seperated and treated, just happened to be in that cage for her to see it in less then an hour or two time frame.
Wait, wasn't it there only a half hour? Holy crap is there a space time contiuum in that store ?! I'd sell tickets !! Or are you implying that they were walking around your tiny store for an hour ?

[quote=Snakesatsunset;896752]Who ever said the shed was his shed? Like I said before it looks cool. Was not the MITE snakes shed.QUOTE]

Quote:
I do not recomend using a different snake shed though, we leave them with the snake that had it.
Do I have to say anything here ? Seems like the coin changes faces allot to me. Sorry I like continuity (that means consistency Mike). LOL

How come we can all complain about the same things but we can't all come together to change them ?

And remember, the earth doesn't belong to us. We belong to the earth.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:00 PM   #97
Suncoast Herpetological
Tom

I find it interesting that your only two hair splitting posts happen to be in two separate threads about Snakes at Sunset.

Would you, by chance, be splitting those hairs with an ax you have to grind against Mike?

Oh and by the way...we all live in a space time continuum. I think you were aiming at time warp.

Nothing funnier than a two digit IQ attempting to be clever.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:20 PM   #98
Feeders2u
Awwww how cute. You and Mikey must be bestest buddies.

Just stating facts chief. In both posts. Seems pretty plain to me that he's loosing track of the bs.

If it makes you feel better to attempt to put me down for a dumb mistake so be it.....means u have something to hide about yourself. But hey whatever floats your boat.....treky

Old 03-22-2010, 10:32 PM   #99
Suncoast Herpetological
Well since you only seem to want to address your lack of scientific knowledge and not your agenda...let me supply a likely one for you

Domain Name.......... feedersofmiami.com
Creation Date........ 2010-02-12
Registration Date.... 2010-02-12
Expiry Date.......... 2011-02-12
Organisation Name.... Thomas Hechavarria

Let's see...new business with above market prices sees established pet shop with high feeder sales in the same market as competition. Gee, maybe if I join this forum specifically to badmouth the store and owner I can boost my sales!!!

How am I doing Tommy?

Incidentally, the established company, Feeders2U in California, might take exception to your cavalier use of their trademarked name.

As to Mike. I have known him casually for about 15 years. He has purchased animals from me maybe a dozen times over that period. His checks always cleared. I took issue with his problems a few years ago like the rest of the industry did. No hidden agenda on my end Tommy. I just dislike anyone as transparent as you have been joining here to take potshots to further his own ends.

Go ahead and flail around a bit more pointing fingers and attempting to be clever... I'm done

Old 03-22-2010, 11:08 PM   #100
Jay the Turtleman
Wow this thread is a complete failure.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!