Good Guy Good guy post for Michael Rodriguez of Desert Gems Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:14 AM   #1
lichkingvilardo
Good guy post for Michael Rodriguez of Desert Gems Reptiles

I am extremely pleased with my recent purchase of 5 Uromastyx nigriventris from Michael. I received my first ever shipped reptiles this week and could not be more pleased. I look forward to doing business with him in the future!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Old 04-21-2018, 06:45 AM   #2
s4sainz
Michael , is a stand up guy. Definitely recommend him to anyone in the market for uros. You get quality animals that are well represented and very well taken care of. I've known Michael for nearly 12 years now and he really cares about his animals. Can't go wrong with Mike .

Old 04-21-2018, 10:34 AM   #3
lichkingvilardo
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4sainz View Post
Michael , is a stand up guy. Definitely recommend him to anyone in the market for uros. You get quality animals that are well represented and very well taken care of. I've known Michael for nearly 12 years now and he really cares about his animals. Can't go wrong with Mike .
Couldn't agree more friend he's the man!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!