brad chambers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2008, 10:14 AM   #1
bigfatsmellycat
Question brad chambers

greetings!

i'm new to the site and was wondering if anyone has purchased animals and done business with brad chambers?? i'm thinking of purchasing a pastel ball from him and would like feedback on him before i send him some money. pls let me know.

thanks!!!

Old 07-29-2008, 06:29 PM   #2
lanceheads
Is this Brad from Texas?

Randal

Old 07-30-2008, 07:29 AM   #3
MikeRusso
Brad is a good guy with very nice and large collection of animals. Brad has been a regular contributor on the herp message boards for many years and always offers solid advice to all. To be fair Brad and I have not done business together, but we're friends and send pictures of our animals to each other on occasion.

Brad produces very nice snakes and I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation. I am 100% sure we will do business at one point or another.

~ Mike Russo

Old 08-03-2008, 05:39 PM   #4
Tim Cole
I've known Brad for a couple years and just saw his facility last Monday. Very nice. I would not hesitate to buy from Brad.

Old 08-04-2008, 12:21 AM   #5
hgrub
I've done business with Brad once for a group of colubrids I believe. I can't remember because I import from so many people for so many things almost every month. However, he's a nice guy and we still keep in touch.

Sorry if I can't be more help.
Thanapant Singhapant (T)

Old 09-29-2009, 12:56 PM   #6
bkelley02
Thumbs up Good Guy!

Just received a Chondro from him and everything went incredibly smoothly.

Communication was top notch as was the packing.

I would highly recommend him and would buy from again in the future.

Brian Kelley

Old 12-08-2009, 02:34 PM   #7
Kristi23
I received a gorgeous snake from Brad today and couldn't be happier. His packing was great, the snake looks amazing, and his communication was perfect.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!