Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #41
red.dragon.frog
Do me a favor call USPS ask them if you have a click and ship account and you are unsure of the weight what you should do. -I was told by a USPS worker to label it as one pound and corrections could be billed to my account since I have a credit card on file with them. The monsoon was sent and JeromyD has a photo of an empty box? Great I could as easily have my son take the geckos out of the deli cups and show a photo of an empty box with deli cups. FYI still no call from my son saying geckos are there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regius_ca View Post
For me, I guess the video isn't that important. We have to assume he shipped what he said, and it was packed well. If in fact, the gecko's aren't what you expected, then it's kind of a separate matter I'd think. Still doesn't make shipping an empty box right.

I would be interested in seeing your receipt that you put the initial purchase of the shipment on an "account". That might give a small amount of validity to the weight discrepancy, however, even if you did, I would still likely point the finger at you for not having the correct weight, on that box.

I guess it's on you, to prove that the box didn't weigh 1lb. I don't believe there's a way to do that. One of those things you should probably make sure of when shipping in the future.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #42
JeromyD
Also Note i have gave her my phone number and address never have i actually received her number or address just her sons address.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #43
red.dragon.frog
It came from Amazon and was sealed when I got it. It weighed the same as the one I opened and that is in use so I did not open the box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilecam View Post
Rhonda, did you ever make sure you actually recieved the monsoon when you purchased it? Like open the box and see it?

Old 04-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #44
Willow
Mail time is different for everyone Rhonda, I don't think we need a play by play every 5 mins that your mail has not arrived.

You have a tracking number, and we all get the point....

Old 04-20-2012, 01:49 PM   #45
Regius_ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
Do me a favor call USPS ask them if you have a click and ship account and you are unsure of the weight what you should do. -I was told by a USPS worker to label it as one pound and corrections could be billed to my account since I have a credit card on file with them. The monsoon was sent and JeromyD has a photo of an empty box? Great I could as easily have my son take the geckos out of the deli cups and show a photo of an empty box with deli cups. FYI still no call from my son saying geckos are there.
The problem is, he can prove you shipped a 1lb box (ie: Empty), from your receipt. You can't prove you shipped a 6lb box (actual weight it should be).

Now what?

Old 04-20-2012, 01:51 PM   #46
JeromyD
i took the picture the moment i opened it. look all i want is this situation better why the heck would you not want to fix it you know what you did. For real id even take a paypal payment cause i have a paypal account and im in excellent standing with ebay being i own a business on there i have no reason to lie. This is crazy and just mind blowing.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #47
red.dragon.frog
I asked you if you wanted my address and I asked you if you were okay with shipping to my sons address. Had you wanted my address I would have supplied it. Had you of been unable to send to my sons address we would not have traded since I work from 8 to 8. I don't want an animal sitting at my door for long and most shipping facilities I would be unable to pick up from once I am off of work. Also email is easier for me due to my work schedule. My phone has to be on silent and I have to check it when I can during the day. Email is the quickest way to reach me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD View Post
Also Note i have gave her my phone number and address never have i actually received her number or address just her sons address.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:53 PM   #48
Willow
Jeromy....if she really sent you an empty box, fixing it wasn't an option from the get go.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:54 PM   #49
JeromyD
I value my 0.2 fat tails alot higher than a monsoon system, they were pets that i had high hopes were going to a good home, as you stated to me. Im really the only one getting screwed around here your getting 2 very healthy geckos in return you rather play a game with someone that has done multiple buy here on fauna and in the reptile industry. youve been on here for a month and all of a sudden your having a problem weird? Do you want to even attempt to make this right?

Old 04-20-2012, 01:57 PM   #50
JeromyD
Willow, im a little lost at what you mean fixing it to me is just getting what i expected? what else am i suppose to do except ask that the person that is screwing me around actually do what they said they would?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!