Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #71
JeromyD
Rhonda actuly yes her name was penny and she works at this location:1201 Gandy Boulevard North
St. Petersburg, FL 33702

As for opening the package there why wouldn't you if something is damaged you would just tell them its not like im opening a package of under wear or something.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #72
red.dragon.frog
They will be going in with a female that refuses to eat since her cage mate died. I do care for the geckos JeromyD. I also care for my reputation even though it is new in the only reptile world. I have always tried to do business local. My first transaction off this site happened this week and was excellent. Now I have a transaction with you and I get this from you. I think you took the monsoon out of the box and then took a picture. I do not understand why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD View Post
As i stated before cause they were going to a good home and the monsoon made it a little easier to care for one of the lizards i keep already so it was a mutual benefit. You told me the AFT pair were going in with another female for company cause she stopped eating so i nturn made me feel as you gave a crap and they would be well taken care of. There is your reason is it that hard to understand. I know when i have to much on me and when its best to move on from something instead of half assing it as alot of people do. Just as this trade has been done.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:24 PM   #73
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Also she had asked that geckos be delivered to Lanett Al, Not where it states under her name newnan GA.

This is highly frustrating i was nervous as all get out going into this and i had a bad feeling the whole time this is crazy and has ruined me ever doing this again.

That is real interesting. We just recently banned a user that stated she was from GA but was buying and selling geckos and having them shipped to Lanett, Al. Turned out she was a previously banned member who passed bad checks and stole animals for resell.

The population is only 7,000 so it sure does make me wonder why it is a haven for gecko shipments for people who live in another state.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #74
red.dragon.frog
I want a video in case they are dead, empty box, or not what I traded for. If they are right then it proves he sent them out. If they are wrong it proves his scamming. Either way it goes I am a fan of the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilecam View Post
Id rather see a shipping reciept greater then 1lb to be honest more then I would a opening video. You can easily have ripped him off and got your geckos and the video would just prove that.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #75
JeromyD
Rhonda let me give you a little insight i traded you for the monsoon geckos got a good home and you had something i wanted for my caiman lizard that is the only reason i wanted it. also im a bearded dragon breeder i have more than enough credit at the FL reptile stores here to buy a couple i assure u i did not take out the damn thing i wanted it i was looking forward to setting it up are you kidding me.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:27 PM   #76
Reptilecam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

That is real interesting. We just recently banned a user that stated she was from GA but was buying and selling geckos and having them shipped to Lanett, Al. Turned out she was a previously banned member who passed bad checks and stole animals for resell.

The population is only 7,000 so it sure does make me wonder why it is a haven for gecko shipments for people who live in another state.
Hmmm that is interesting.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:28 PM   #77
red.dragon.frog
I have never heard of anyone doing it is all. I will call the location and attempt to speak with her as soon as I can.

Quote:
Rhonda actuly yes her name was penny and she works at this location:1201 Gandy Boulevard North
St. Petersburg, FL 33702

As for opening the package there why wouldn't you if something is damaged you would just tell them its not like im opening a package of under wear or something.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #78
JeromyD
Wow that sure is interesting . well rhonda let me also say it again white box insulted styro all sided 6 inch deli cups 1 inch of moss inside in the top deli cup amel striped aft bottom cup het amel banded aft TBT [tampa bay times] new paper surrounding them this is the only way i packed it and i am no scammer.
Quote:

Old 04-20-2012, 02:31 PM   #79
JeromyD
So is it just me or am i being called out for opening my package at the post office? has no one else done that? my mother has always taught me to do so just in case somethings damaged ! you know like check you bag before you leave the drive through type thing.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:32 PM   #80
red.dragon.frog
I can provide a photo of mail with my address on it and one with my sons. I work until 8 tonight. I can do so after work if you would like.

Quote:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!