You partner looking at the opposite sex?? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 05-31-2006, 05:46 PM   #61
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Well to answers Nicolai's original question.... Relationships are all about trust and honesty. If you don't trust one another then you have no business being in a relationship with each other. You are just going to make each other miserable and you will never truly be happy.

So with that being said..... My girlfriend and I do not get upset about each other taking a peak at another person when we are out. In fact we joke about it. If she busts me taking a long look she often just says, "you wish buddy" or "in your dreams", while giving me a playful elbow in the ribs and we laugh about it. I do the same with her when I catch her doing it. I am not worried about her cheating on me or her worried about me cheating on her, if we were we would not be in a relationship with each other.
My wife generally does not look, so to speak, but God forbid if she picks up a People magazine and Mathew McConaughey is on it. Clean up in aisle 12!!!

Griz

Old 05-31-2006, 05:52 PM   #62
nicolai
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Well to answers Nicolai's original question.... Relationships are all about trust and honesty. If you don't trust one another then you have no business being in a relationship with each other. You are just going to make each other miserable and you will never truly be happy.

So with that being said..... My girlfriend and I do not get upset about each other taking a peak at another person when we are out. In fact we joke about it. If she busts me taking a long look she often just says, "you wish buddy" or "in your dreams", while giving me a playful elbow in the ribs and we laugh about it. I do the same with her when I catch her doing it. I am not worried about her cheating on me or her worried about me cheating on her, if we were we would not be in a relationship with each other.

I know exactly what you mean, years ago thats how she acted towards me when i "viewed" other women when we take walks. Now 16 years later, she has aged a bit, maybe gained a little weight and is a little more self consious then she was back then. I somehow feel like she is more defensive now only because she isnt the exact same girl she was then and worries about me loosing interest of something of that nature. Women aging is a natural accurance and should be emraced not shielded or frowned upon.

Women may wrinkle over time but they gain knowledge over time, they may gain weight over time but they also gain skill over time, a womans body may age over time but what she can do with that body with the experience learned over that time makes time a favorable thing.

Hmmm...Should I copyright that paragraph??

Old 06-19-2006, 11:46 AM   #63
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
a womans body may age over time but what she can do with that body with the experience learned over that time makes time a favorable thing.
I think you are right; I also think the same goes for guys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!