what do girls look for most in a guy - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 10-25-2006, 09:53 PM   #31
Laura Fopiano
A man that can make me laugh is important, equally important, that he can laugh at himself. A man that will be silly in public, because I am very spontaneous and know to do the outrageous in public. No I'm not talking about PDA's or sex in the mall, I'm talking about playing marco polo at Macy's or Walmart, push me around in a shopping cart kinda silly! I love a good practical joke, he needs to be able to give and get.

He needs to have a good heart, moral's, and integrity. He needs to be able to listen (Thanx Griz) He doesn't need to understand all the time, but I need my partner to be able to talk to me, not at me. He should be my best friend and the one person that I can't wait to talk.

He needs to not only understand my passion for reptiles but share them, goal oriented in breeding projects is a plus!

I understand the need to share the same bed, however, I remember when I was really sick, I slept on the couch and coughed all night, so he could get his rest. No sense in both of us being awake and miserable.

Opening the door for me is not a must, but respecting me for the woman that I am is huge. His children need to repsect me, I don't want them to call me mom, I'm not their mother, but I will never be disrespected by a man's children ever again.

I think I have found him.....time will tell. I am boarding a plane tomorrow night to see him, and gods sense of humor is already working....he's sick and I am having ur um female stuff I know TMI...LMAO And yes I met him here on fauna!!!

Old 10-26-2006, 11:06 AM   #32
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
A man that will be silly in public, because I am very spontaneous and know to do the outrageous in public. No I'm not talking about PDA's or sex in the mall,
Talk about raining on a guys parade......

Griz

Old 10-26-2006, 11:57 AM   #33
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Talk about raining on a guys parade......

Griz
Hey now....I didn't say I would never do that And we are going to the local craft fair....hmmmmmmm

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!