BF wanted - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 05-30-2006, 01:45 PM   #121
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeRob
oh so this whole thread was just a tease?

I'm not sure what you mean. Certainly, there is humor here, but I think, no teasing....

Old 05-30-2006, 02:25 PM   #122
handsomeRob
sorry. i read your last post wrong. i read it as "Honestly, I think (I am) in a good permanent relationship, one with love, trust,....". i was thinking, "wow she starts a bf wanted thread then after all that she reveals to us that she already has a bf. what a tease".

Old 09-23-2006, 12:30 PM   #123
Shellybee
Interesting title for a thread… I don’t want a boyfriend but it would be nice to have a nice guy to go to the movies with, have lunch with, and go dancing with…without the expectations of sex or nakedness. A plus is a man who looks you in the eye…not under your neck.

There really are women out there who want a nice guy...I am one of them

Old 09-23-2006, 01:31 PM   #124
handsomeRob
well, isnt that where a woman's eyes are?

Old 09-24-2006, 03:52 PM   #125
Shellybee
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeRob
well, isnt that where a woman's eyes are?
Ha Ha

Old 01-15-2007, 01:19 AM   #126
MichiganDragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
... a good permanent relationship, one with love, trust, and built to last, for me at this point in my life, one person is enough. Just my own opinion, any of that other stuff wouldn't work.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!