Mmm... Pizza and Hurricanes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-01-2004, 06:39 PM   #1
lostkauze
Mmm... Pizza and Hurricanes

Hi all. This big guy I got from Masterpiece in Daytona. I've always wanted a dog named Pizza (c'mon, who doesnt!) and that was a no-go with my parents, so I thought I'd name this guy Pizza. Here is a 5 minute story with pictures of Pizza.

I'll be gone for a few days too. With that other hurricane headed right towards me, I got school off for the next 2 days, and well, have lots to do around the house. I'm moving the geckos into my friend's garage who we'll be staying with. Hopefully its just lots of rain, but its lookin to be pretty bad. Florida Herpers, be safe!

We start of here with Pizza on the run, with a lovely crotch shot in the background.
Attached Images

Old 09-01-2004, 06:42 PM   #2
lostkauze
This picture better captures his color. I was sitting next to a sliding glass door, so its the best I could do without going outside.
Attached Images

Old 09-01-2004, 06:45 PM   #3
lostkauze
Remembering his ancestors, Pizza looks outside yearning to play with the other garden lizards. In a somewhat poetic mood, he stares.
Attached Images

Old 09-01-2004, 06:47 PM   #4
lostkauze
"Ah, a real big cat! I will bite your ear." says Pizza, "But hey, look at my CT"
Attached Images

Old 09-01-2004, 06:50 PM   #5
lostkauze
"I will smell you now" Says my cat (her name is Pokey... like Hokey Pokey.) Dont worry, my cat's afraid of the geckos, and she knows if she did anything bad with them, she'll regret it. Actually, she meow-ed when one escaped...

At this point, I had to leave for band, and Pizza's big adventure was over.

Enjoy!
Michael
p.s. alot of my animals tend to have odd names... Monster, Bugsy, Mildred, etc etc
Attached Images

Old 09-01-2004, 07:11 PM   #6
Jeremy Letkey
Michael, nice looking gecko. Don't let it eat your cat. Good luck with the weather. I'm hungry now I think I'll get a pizza. Do you deliver??? LOL

Old 09-01-2004, 07:15 PM   #7
diablohogs
those geckos are awesome. those are some expensive looking geckos. how much did you pay, if you dont mind me asking?

p.s. i think your story needed more plot twists and explosions.

Old 09-01-2004, 07:26 PM   #8
josh06
Don't you just love hurricanes....

We just got a brand new fence and a new roof after Charley and now Frances look to be heading right towards Orlando. It's not looking good but it can still turn.

I love Pizza!!!

Old 09-01-2004, 08:19 PM   #9
lostkauze
Thats right Josh, you're in the Orlando area... man that sucks.

Jeremy, I'll deliver for one of your PAs, and Chad, dont worry, my next epic with Monster (LVPA from Garrick) will definately have explosions. I've got the next two days off....5 day weekend -Monday is Labor Day
Oh, and he was $300. I figure it was a good deal considering the girl I got with him.

Old 09-01-2004, 08:25 PM   #10
lostkauze
Sorry for the double post thing. She was $40. Masterpiece (I'm forgetting his name now) had a bunch like her for cheap, wish I got more.

She's definately more orange now too, I'll get a new picture tomorrow.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!