For Sale Crested geckos! Pt. 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-03-2013, 10:43 AM   #1
K_Hans92
Crested geckos! Pt. 2

Hey folks! Posting all my available crested geckos. Shipping is not available yet, but I am willing to hold until shipping is open again. As always, discounts for a multiple gecko purchase. More info, photos, and questions can be sent to me at my e-mail wild_child029@yahoo.com or simply message me here. ALL have full tails, and are fed on CGD mixed with fruit, and crickets, and are handled regularly. Enjoy!

Speckles. This is one of my breeders, father to some of the babies I have available. I just don't have any plans for him this coming season, but if he doen't sell, I won't complain! He has a wonderful personality. Young children have held him without a single problem. Loves to just sit and hang out with you. $200 plus shipping.

Splotch. This one will likely follow older siblings and fire up dark, if not full black. Has lovely cream that should fill in a bit as it ages. $55 plus shipping.

SS007. This one fired a rusty red color like it's clutch mate Eros (also available). Both parents have great genes, one with peach/red heritage. $65 plus shipping.

Tigger. Also from my red pair, this one is already taking after it's heritage. Although misfired in the photo, the back end is partially fired. Cute kneecaps, and white tipped crests. $65 plus shipping.

Tri. This one amazes me more and more every day! Starting to develop patterning like it's older siblings (one is Ray, also available). Beautiful crests, funky pattern, what's not to like? $70 plus shipping.

Wiggle. This one I am reluctant to let go, but I just don't have the room. This one will most likely look just like mama. Displays rusty red when fired up. Lovely cream back. $85 plus shipping.

Zaz. One of my breeders, father to some of my for sale babies. A beautiful red and cream flame, with amazing crest structure! Just don't have the room for him any more, will be sad to see him go. $210 shipped.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!