OukanJordan/Sadisticmuffin/Stephanie Hawkins BADGIRL - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2008, 01:44 PM   #11
hum707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Please post the tracking number.
Here is the fedex tracking number: 8641 0769 0483

Old 04-01-2008, 01:52 PM   #12
hum707
Quote:
Originally Posted by hum707
Here is the fedex tracking number: 8641 0769 0483
Here is her address:5** 11th St SE Cleveland TN, 37311
Nice enough to not show her whole address!

Old 04-01-2008, 01:57 PM   #13
Mooing Tricycle
To post photos in a thread, you must first upload them, Be it either your own hosting service, or a free one like www.photobucket.com

Once uploaded you can use the BBC Forum code that they give you under the image. Or you can Right click the image, click "view image in a new window" and copy the URL that is in that new window.

Then type in the following MINUS the *'s. [*IMG*] Paste the URL here [*/IMG*]

Old 04-01-2008, 02:04 PM   #14
hum707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
To post photos in a thread, you must first upload them, Be it either your own hosting service, or a free one like www.photobucket.com

Once uploaded you can use the BBC Forum code that they give you under the image. Or you can Right click the image, click "view image in a new window" and copy the URL that is in that new window.

Then type in the following MINUS the *'s. [*IMG*] Paste the URL here [*/IMG*]
Thanks I have to go to work now, but I will try to figure it out before I go!

Old 04-01-2008, 02:05 PM   #15
Dennis Hultman
This is what she posted on the other site.
Quote:
if this was your plan in the begining then I could have done the same thing. If I planned on scamming someone I could easily get a receipt as well. All you have to do is go to Fedex, tell them your shipping something, wait for them to print a receipt and then say you changed your mind. Ta da you have a receipt and havent shipped a thing yet.
The tracking number shows it was delivered on the 18th. Her explanation doesn't hold water. Unless, she wants to suggest that you also sent another package from California to Tennessee on the same day. If she does you can post a screen shot of your Fed Ex Manager showing the address it was delivered to. If it comes to that, make sure you block out your account number on any screenshots.

Stephanie, it appears that he did ship FedEx not USPS as you stated. I hope you will address this.

The reason it is important to the whole transaction is that he is claiming you sent a dead animal. You are claiming he sent pictures of another snake and yours may very well be alive. All we have to go on is what you two state. If you lie about the shipping method he used, Well, then most would probably find your position less believable.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:08 PM   #16
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
The reason it is important to the whole transaction is that he is claiming you sent a dead animal. You are claiming he sent pictures of another snake and yours may very well be alive. All we have to go on is what you two state. If you lie about the shipping method he used, Well, then most would probably find your position less believable.

There are images in the thread i linked to as well Dennis. I have to run to work, but i have them saved. if anyone else wants to save them and link, the animal is pictured over there. ( or at least AN animal, whether it is the one or not?) From looking at the pics, it looks like it could have gone into shed, and why it might be so dark. as a sidenote.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:56 PM   #17
hum707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
There are images in the thread i linked to as well Dennis. I have to run to work, but i have them saved. if anyone else wants to save them and link, the animal is pictured over there. ( or at least AN animal, whether it is the one or not?) From looking at the pics, it looks like it could have gone into shed, and why it might be so dark. as a sidenote.
That is exactly the case. I am going to try to peel the skin off of its head so you can see the pattern better. Plus the white band count is 8 triads on both snakes. Gotta go, but will post later. I will get the pictures after I peel the skin off of its head. Thanks everyone

Old 04-01-2008, 02:58 PM   #18
nora
I just read the thread at RTB and my problem is this...

If this girl is so bent on proving that Brian shipped via USPS, then why doesnt she post a picture of the shipping label/box as proof? Every box that is sent via priority has that unmistakable USPS Priority label on it..

oh wait.. she wont come here because she doesnt have any friends.... silly me..

Old 04-01-2008, 03:09 PM   #19
hum707
Quote:
Originally Posted by nora
I just read the thread at RTB and my problem is this...

If this girl is so bent on proving that Brian shipped via USPS, then why doesnt she post a picture of the shipping label/box as proof? Every box that is sent via priority has that unmistakable USPS Priority label on it..

oh wait.. she wont come here because she doesnt have any friends.... silly me..
Right on sister!! Thanks a bunch! I appreciate everybody's help! Now I really have to go before I get fired. Later

Old 04-01-2008, 03:19 PM   #20
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by nora
she wont come here because she doesnt have any friends.... silly me..
Why would having friends here have anything to do with it? If she is right, the evidence will show it. If she is wrong, it doesn't matter if she has friends here or not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!