Mb reptiles BAD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:38 AM   #1
peter Andersen
Thumbs down Mb reptiles BAD GUY

I ordered for 320$ in december and he hasnt send anything or answered any mail. he is a rotten thief dont order anything

Old 04-27-2008, 11:39 AM   #2
peter Andersen
Peter Andersen
Denmark

Old 04-27-2008, 02:02 PM   #3
Mangshan
Peter,
Please supply more information about your deal.
I have done lots of business with Matt Bruner. And he has always been great.
It is hard for me to believe that you would have any trouble with MB Reptiles in Grants Pass Oregon, USA. He has done several thousands of dollars of business with me and he has always conducted himself in a very professional manner.

Perhaps you could share some emails or any other information about your transaction.
I have informed Matt Bruner of this thread.
He says that he does not even know who you are. Perhaps you have the wrong guy?
Please give us more information.

Thank you,
Harlin Wall - WALL TO WALL REPTILES!
970-245-7611
970-255-9255

Old 04-27-2008, 02:12 PM   #4
peter Andersen
i have sent him at least 10mails to remind him my order is not forfilled or payed back and he doesnt respond, thats how you can tell he is a thief!!

Old 04-27-2008, 02:18 PM   #5
Mangshan
Where are the emails of correspondence between you and Matt???
You need to include more information....I am not taking sides...just asking for information.

Old 04-27-2008, 02:19 PM   #6
mbreptiles
Peter,

I contacted you to let you know that they way you wanted me to ship the roaches is ILLEGAL! I let you know that I would be happy to give you credit toward supplies or anything else that wasn't going to be illegal to ship to you through the post office or federal express. I will be happy to refund you, if that is what you would like. Please don't try to slander me because I am not willing to ship something that could potentially close down my business.

Matt Bruner
www.mbreptiles.com
sales@mbreptiles.com
541-474-7999

Old 04-27-2008, 02:53 PM   #7
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbreptiles
I will be happy to refund you, if that is what you would like.
Matt, in a reply to Peter in another thread, you say that you have already issued him a refund

Quote:
Peter,

You were issued a refund for this because I told you that we cannot ship roaches through the post office to Denmark and that it is illegal! You still tried to get me to do it!
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...61&postcount=5

Could you please clarify whether his money has been refunded, and when exactly?

Old 04-27-2008, 02:56 PM   #8
peter Andersen
i have now recieved the money

Old 04-27-2008, 04:10 PM   #9
Mangshan
Peter,
I thought there was something fishy about your post. lol.
Matt had a chance to review his web site correspondence history....and now we have the details.

Perhaps you should consider doing LEGAL business....no wonder you did not wish to post the details of your transaction.

Blindly sending a payment to someone, who has already informed you that they cannot (and will not) legitimately ship to you, is not a great way to conduct business.

Like I said. Matt is an HONEST guy.
Perhaps breaking the law is not what he considers to be honest...and neither do I.
Just something to consider.

Old 04-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #10
peter Andersen
LOL what a load of crap its fully legal to import roaches and that was what i ordered i was not ordering anything illigal, but if you want to hold a hand over him fine go ahead i have gotten my money back finally!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!