Mb reptiles BAD GUY - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:35 AM   #21
ravensgait
Peter get a grip, no one has removed your post.. Randy

Old 04-28-2008, 03:38 AM   #22
peter Andersen
where is the 2 emails then??

Old 04-28-2008, 03:40 AM   #23
peter Andersen
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter Andersen
where is the 2 emails then??
ok they are there

Old 04-28-2008, 03:49 AM   #24
peter Andersen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangshan
This is automated checkout info provided from his website.
You click to purchase and this is automatically generated.
It is not an email correspondence from Matt.

By the way Peter....It would certainly cost a LOT more than $50.00 to send the insects to Denmark. LOL
If they were LEGAL to ship...you would certainly be charged more than $50.00!
You should enjoy your refund and drop just the issue...it is not really improving for you.
LOOK AT HIS COMMENTS THAT IS NOT GENERATED FROM THE SITE
AND NO IT DOES NOT COST MORE THAN 50 EKSTRA TO SEND TO DENMARK HE SAYS IT HIMSELF

but i dont care anymore i have after 4 month recieved my money, but jesus taking parts before knowing the facts you should go into politics

Old 04-28-2008, 04:32 AM   #25
Mangshan
Hmmm...politics.

I have read the auto-generated messages from his website checkout.

Anyway,
Nevermind costoms....
Just think about a domestic shipment for a moment....
From Oregon to Florida alone would cost more than $50.00 USD.
Now imagine...from Oregon to Denmark!
Then figure all the other cost of legal export/import.
Something does not add up.

Enough is enough. He refunded your money. Just drop it and move on.

Old 04-28-2008, 01:13 PM   #26
mbreptiles
Mods,

Can we please keep this issue in one thread along with everyone else posting. I do have a store to run, facility to take care of, not to mention other things. I don't have time to hop on 5 different threads 3 times a day.

Peter has recieved a refund! I would like everyone to be aware of that first off. The reason that he didn't recieve one right away is because I offered him credit. I did not get a response right away. I do remember recieving an email stating to hold off from shipping them because he wanted them to make it through customs or something, and he thought it was a bad time. I replied to this again by stating it was illegal to ship them out of the states without properly exporting them (not throwing them in a box sending them through the USPS).

When you insisted on me shipping them to him anyway, I will admit, I probably should have just refunded his money and sent him on his way instead of offering credit for other items.

I cannot control people out of the country from ordering off my site, I do export through other parties sometimes, hardly for $50.00. If there are anymore questions I would be happy to answer them. I do not have the emails over the last 4 months from all of my customers. I do know that He only sent me a couple trying to get me to ship them.

Lucille,

To answer your PM it is illegal to ship outside the US roaches through USPS.

Thanks,

Matt

Old 04-28-2008, 01:28 PM   #27
peter Andersen
your full of bull..... you have never ever offered any credit(and why would i take a credit if you had told me its illigal to post it???) you just hoped for an easy 300bucks, i keep mails from last year and no emails at all from you , you are one big lier
and you offered to send it for exstra 50$ lier, i got the mail, i hope this will stop you from doing something that stupid again.

Old 04-28-2008, 01:41 PM   #28
mbreptiles
Peter,

I offered you credit for other items, not for live animals or insects.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:53 PM   #29
spix14
Peter-I'd still like to know what you meant in the other thread when you stated you had a license for Australia.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:32 AM   #30
peter Andersen
thats an import license

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!