SOLD!! Subadult CB high yellow water monitor PAIR! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 08-13-2014, 09:44 PM   #1
Mystical Constrictors
Subadult CB high yellow water monitor PAIR!

I really really regret to even put this beautiful pair up for grabs, but at this point i have hardly any room for them. I just moved to a new location, and space is very limited, and everything is a cluster fuck! If i had the room they would stay right here! these guys have been one of my favorite additions and projects. these guys should be able to breed next year with proper care. This pair eats anything! but there favorite foods are livers,hearts,lungs,eggs and mice. these guys are nice and easy to handle most of the time. The female is a sweet heart and just loves affection. The male is a little bit shy but will eat out of tongs or out of your hand. The male is Vital exotic line high yellow water monitor. I paid $650 for him when he was a baby. I have the papers to prove he was from VE. I just have to find them. i latterly have no clue where they are. I will not seporate them. (as a pair only!) I would trade for ball pythons because i do have rack space. Im interested in high end balls.

Note WHEN TRADEING I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST EVER AGAIN! If your not comfertable with shipping first, don't reply! NO acceptions! i have references i could get you.

Right now i am going to be entertaining cash offers.
please email me at lizlawsonexotics@gmail.com or text at 2623256501
or check out our facebook page - mystical constrictors.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2014, 07:05 PM   #2
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
text sent from 401 area code

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!