Proceed With Caution Dealing With lauriefl5 (AKA: Matt Goldman Reptiles or MGR) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2004, 05:28 PM   #11
Madd Season Morphs
Thumbs down dude

I Received 2 snakes from Matt today...3 minutes ago infact.....I gaurantee! that I will be reading and asking about everyone on the BOI from here on out!

Matt it took 3 weeks past the original ship date to get my snake! then you throw in a extra! ''Nice of you to do that!''..

But, if you want a snake to live ,especially when you send an im sorry gift! you need HEAT PACKS! dO NOT WORRY i WILL never DO BUISNESS WITH YOU AGAIN...

No garantee- no lineage documentation-horrble shipping..

Money has never really been a prob for me, but dealings with people like you and bearded pets can make a person go broke quick....LOL

Old 12-08-2004, 05:43 PM   #12
Madd Season Morphs
Thumbs down i see your in the room

gonna say anything?

Old 12-08-2004, 06:21 PM   #13
LizardsofOz
I can't figure this guy out. He acted all concerned about his reputation when I posted this on here and quickly contacted me with "references" or should I say friends. He sent me this e-mail to start....

"before you start bashing me i think i will give a person i just sold a snake to you should ask them how things went.........red9r@cox.net his name is derck.......i would like you to talk with him before you start with words or this will become a losing battle for you"

so I reply back and again ask why he lied to me about having Tracy Barkers female clown Ball on breeding loan and he says....

"i sent you a pic of that snake cuz i dont have any of mine.....as soon as i get some pics of her i will send eveyone i get to you with my face in the pic.......sorry for using her pic but i do have clowns i just never took pics of them....l;ike i said my bad.......but i am a good guy i always make good on my deals i have never scrwed anyone cuz thats not the person i am but my line does come from the bakers cuz i bought her from ben segel whice in turn had bought it the them as a baby"

At least he admits lying here, but again still has no explanation as to why he would say he has Tracy's snake on loan. I mean it's bad enough to use someone else's pictures, but to say you have their snake on breeding loan is a whole new ball game. He went on to ask me what he could do to make this up to me and how can he make this go away. At one point saying....

"what can i do to make things better between us.....i dont my name ran through the mud"

He is obviously lying to everyone he talks to about what he has, so I would avoid him at all cost.
Hey Matt,
here's some advice. If you are going to try to lie to people about what you have in your collection it's probably not a good idea to steal your pics from some of the biggest names in the Ball Python world. It make's it to easy to figure you out. I don't know if you just get some kind of enjoyment out of wasting people's time or if you are just really bad at scamming people. As I told you in our e-mails I don't like being lied to and now I hear your lying to other people, so I have no sympathy for your name being run through the mud.

Anybody know how we can get this guy banned from Fauna?

Old 05-16-2005, 02:34 AM   #14
Loki Herp
Matt Goldman

Well Guys, it is us at Loki Herpetology...and I have been doing this business for years, and this is twice now we have be ripped of in the last month...we went to purchase 3 HUGE female Balls from Matt that were all hets, and he was like I sent them out...and then they never showed and no tracking numbers, he said he was on his way home and would call us with the tracking numbers and never did. We have tried calling his cell 954-629-4188 and have just asked for our money back but nothing now. If anyone can help us out and get us any creditable info on him like his address and such and contact us with the info that would be great. You can call my cell 757-897-7410 and let me know anything you find out. PLEASE HELP US!

***Anyone who knows about Mr. Merritt ripping us off, we do have some great news. We are filing a suite with the Indiana State Prosecutor this week, and will happily keep you guys posted on the entire situation. ***

Old 05-16-2005, 02:45 AM   #15
Loki Herp
Sorry, forgot our full name in the last post.

Michael Davenport
Loki Herpetology

Old 05-16-2005, 02:47 AM   #16
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Herp
Well Guys, it is us at Loki Herpetology...and I have been doing this business for years, and this is twice now we have be ripped of in the last month...we went to purchase 3 HUGE female Balls from Matt that were all hets, and he was like I sent them out...and then they never showed and no tracking numbers, he said he was on his way home and would call us with the tracking numbers and never did. We have tried calling his cell 954-629-4188 and have just asked for our money back but nothing now. If anyone can help us out and get us any creditable info on him like his address and such and contact us with the info that would be great. You can call my cell 757-897-7410 and let me know anything you find out. PLEASE HELP US!

***Anyone who knows about Mr. Merritt ripping us off, we do have some great news. We are filing a suite with the Indiana State Prosecutor this week, and will happily keep you guys posted on the entire situation. ***
Michael sorry for your misfortune, I was hoping to prevent a bad deal with the link to this thread. I wish you would have made your inquiry before the purchase.

Old 05-16-2005, 03:07 AM   #17
Loki Herp
As do we.... we'll know better next time. Thanks!

Thanks again.
Michael Davenport
Loki Herpetology

Old 05-16-2005, 08:30 AM   #18
The BoidSmith
Unhappy

Quote:
.......but i am a good guy i always make good on my deals i have never scrwed anyone cuz thats not the person i am but my line does come from the bakers cuz i bought her from ben segel whice in turn had bought it the them as a baby"
Anyone notified Ben about this? I'm not saying asked, as I already suspect what the answer will be.

Old 05-16-2005, 02:07 PM   #19
BenSiegelReptiles
you guessed it!

yes-never heard of this guy, and i have never bought a het from tracey--not that i wouldnt--just never have, and we dont really sell many het animals unless we produce them, or get them from somebody we really know very well--this guy has pulled a few fast ones from what i have heard already--i think he tryed to scam ken foster down here with some bogus het pieds.--Ben Siegel

Old 05-16-2005, 04:42 PM   #20
pch101
"before you start bashing me i think i will give a person i just sold a snake to you should ask them how things went.........red9r@cox.net his name is derck.......i would like you to talk with him before you start with words or this will become a losing battle for you"

"i sent you a pic of that snake cuz i dont have any of mine.....as soon as i get some pics of her i will send eveyone i get to you with my face in the pic.......sorry for using her pic but i do have clowns i just never took pics of them....l;ike i said my bad.......but i am a good guy i always make good on my deals i have never scrwed anyone cuz thats not the person i am but my line does come from the bakers cuz i bought her from ben segel whice in turn had bought it the them as a baby"

Well well well...
This guy must have read the Scammers Handbook. It is all there in his two small e-mails. First, gives the old "you better stop or you will be sorry" threat, and then he follows that up with the oldest lie/excuse used by every pic theif out there. I can't believe he he thought anyone would buy that load of crap. I suppose the dog ate his homework when he was a kid, and now it is eating his pics... Then he finishes with a little more name droping and the assurance that he would NEVER screw anyone, and that he is a "good guy."

Hey Jack Ass (that's you Matt) if you have to tell everyone how good you are than you are wasting your time. If you are a good guy, you will have a good reputation and people will know it. Lying and pic stealing is NOT the way to get a good rep. Now let me show you where you can find the reputation that you seem to have lost.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!