Proceed With Caution Dealing With lauriefl5 (AKA: Matt Goldman Reptiles or MGR) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2005, 07:14 PM   #21
The BoidSmith
Quote:
.....as soon as i get some pics of her i will send eveyone i get to you with my face in the pic.......sorry for using her pic but i do have clowns i just never took pics of them....
If you do send it please make sure to identify which of the two in the picture is the clown.…

Old 05-16-2005, 07:42 PM   #22
The BoidSmith
Out of curiosity, where were his ads posted?

Thanks.

Old 05-16-2005, 09:49 PM   #23
Dennis Hultman
I do believe the original inquiry was in ad here on Fauna. The newest one I don't know you would have to ask Loki Herp.

Old 05-17-2005, 02:06 AM   #24
nextworld3
Hey Guys,
Ben is right he did try to scam Ken Foster down here, used me and Ben as references. Im a friend of ken so he called me and i told him - he tried to do a deal with me and used Ben as a reference and when i called ben he said the same thing "never heard of him" So all in all this guy is an absolute LIAR. Ken was able to get his snakes back though.
Hope this helps
Jon Dvoretz

Old 05-18-2005, 12:38 PM   #25
Loki Herp
He just contacted us out of the blue. I guess he read an ad we had up wanting het and visual albino female balls.

Hopefully we'll get our money back.... and it wont happen again.

We'll keep you updated

Michael Davenport
Loki Herpetology

Old 05-27-2005, 04:49 PM   #26
Loki Herp
Just wanted to inform everyone that our good friend Greg down in Sunshine FL talked to Matt Goldman, and got us back all our money. We really appreciate all he did for us. And will be really careful of who we deal with in the future.

Thanks again Greg!

Michael Davenport
Loki Herpetology

Old 05-27-2005, 05:08 PM   #27
Zx7trev
I love a happy ending!

S~

Old 05-27-2005, 05:51 PM   #28
The BoidSmith
Michael,

Which of the multiple Greg’s are we talking about? I would really like to join you in giving the recognition he deserves. Congratulations and good luck to you!

Old 05-27-2005, 08:24 PM   #29
Loki Herp
Greg at East Coast Reptiles. He's an awesome guy! Got us our money, and sold us a snake!

Thanks again for everyone's support!

Michael Davenport
Loki Herpetology

Old 05-27-2005, 10:09 PM   #30
PaulSage
Since this thread has resurfaced, I think it is worth pointing out that these complaints and concerns are regarding Matt Goldman of MGR, and NOT Matt Graybeal of MGreptiles.com

I realize this is probably a no-brainer for many people viewing this thread, but since the names are so similar I thought it wouldn't hurt to point it out to anyone unfamiliar with either party. (I'll admit that when I first saw this thread my thought was, "what the ...")

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!