Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2015, 03:09 PM   #111
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Mike, since it appears that Rick is willing to give a bit more time, are you willing to work something out, re. payment, instead of remaining steadfast on sending the frogs back?
No. He burnt that bridge a few days ago. Especially, posting all this garbage. He was unwilling to work with 2-3 more weeks and I also offered $100.00 extra for being late.

He knows he was making BANK off those frogs! That's why he is causing a huge fuss.

Old 07-12-2015, 03:19 PM   #112
jrsexotics
When Rick says this to me(view attachment) honestly it's good it's behind a keyboard. No one would speak like this to me in person.

With that being said this deal is done and over. It's a shame it couldn't work out but rick will have his frogs back shortly and that is all. The neglect is on his side if he refuses open the box of frogs when he receives them.

I will still continue to supply the USA and other countries with great frogs.
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2015, 03:26 PM   #113
cjsreptiles
Why doesn't mike just sell some of the frogs in his possessions to create cash and send it to rick. Then the balance can be paid in the 2-3 week period. Solves all the issues. The frogs don't get sent to rick, rick gets some money sooner, and Mike has bought the 2-3 weeks he needs to pay the balance.

Old 07-12-2015, 03:31 PM   #114
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsreptiles View Post
Why doesn't mike just sell some of the frogs in his possessions to create cash and send it to rick. Then the balance can be paid in the 2-3 week period. Solves all the issues. The frogs don't get sent to rick, rick gets some money sooner, and Mike has bought the 2-3 weeks he needs to pay the balance.
Because rick is getting his animals back and that's all

Old 07-12-2015, 03:54 PM   #115
312Herps
He admitted to knowingly smuggle animals from Australia ILLEGALLY and offered to tell me how to do it and get away with it , Please tell me how he's in any way honest. Also I stand by everything I said to him in that last photo because he's proving it all with the course of actions he takes. Should he attempt to ship the frogs knowing I won't accept the shipment he is knowingly endangering 17 "live" frogs and I will definitely alert F&W as to his neglect which recently in the U.S. was bumped up to a Felony per living animal. The Federal freeze on his bank accounts isn't coming from me , I just know about it. Even now I'm giving him a heads up by telling him that,

Old 07-12-2015, 04:00 PM   #116
pitontheprowl
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
No one would speak like this to me in person.

I will still continue to supply the USA and other countries with great frogs.
I wouldn't be too sure of either of those.
The admitted smuggling is enough for me not to do any business with you.

Old 07-12-2015, 04:01 PM   #117
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
When Rick says this to me(view attachment) honestly it's good it's behind a keyboard. No one would speak like this to me in person.

With that being said this deal is done and over. It's a shame it couldn't work out but rick will have his frogs back shortly and that is all. The neglect is on his side if he refuses open the box of frogs when he receives them.
That message (that you attached) does not shed the greatest light, on Rick, but, with your refusal to pay, refusal to work out a payment plan, and by sending those frogs back (with the possible fate of certain death), it sure casts a bad light on you.

BTW When it comes to paying, or not, the health, of the animals, is a non-issue at this point in time. It was not an issue when you received the frogs, and you still spoke on your willingness to pay in full, so cannot become an issue now (after the time that has passed).

Old 07-12-2015, 04:04 PM   #118
312Herps
Even though I'm offering more time, Mike is sticking to his guns because this is what his intentions from the start were. He'd rather ruin his reputation completely before admitting what so many people see clearly. This is his way out of it and if I accept the frogs which I will not I would be allowing him to get away with being a scammer. For two people who you do business transactions with to accuse you of the exact same thing doesn't seem to be an external situation nor coincidence . I know what it is to be a rough situation , but I'm doing nothing but giving Mike countless opportunities to square up on HIS WORD and this is what he's choosing to do.

Old 07-12-2015, 04:16 PM   #119
Pasodama
Also, legally, someone speaking to you, in a very disrespectful manner, is not a valid/appropriate defense for non-payment.

Old 07-12-2015, 04:30 PM   #120
312Herps
Also since this seems to be tradition lets add some of Mike's previous BOIs

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=184291

This one is great and explains how Mike likes to threaten people with physical harm
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...tson+Jr&page=2

This one explains how he has used many profiles on here under different names, Enjoy !
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=Mike+Matson

Here's a couple of mine
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=358217

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=267881

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs