Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
boid99
Deans Reptiles

I purchased a green Tree Python from him and made payment with paypal on 9-11-09 with aggreement it would be shipped out the following monday. Monday comes and I PMed him for the tracking number and no reply. Tuesday comes no snake he emailed back his brother forgot to ship it but it would go out the next day. Thursday comes no tracking number no snake.He said he would send it monday again and I questioned whether or not he even had the snake and I wanted a refund. I emailed Ship Your Reptiles since he said he was sing them and Walt searched all the aliases and email addresses I had on him and there are no records of him. These are the emails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deansreptiles
Are you still interested in the GTP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boid99
yes if you're able to ship him monday send me a paypal invoice so I can deposit money into my acount tomorrow and get you paid if not let me know whats a good day to ship
thanks
Andy

Quote:
I am on vaction starting Sunday so shipping Monday will be no problem. I sent you the invoice from paypal just let me know when it comes. Thanks James.

Quote:
Is ---- your address its going to just making sure before I send the payment
thanks
Andy

Quote:
If you can just let me know whats going on so I can get him ready for Monday. My paypal is ----. Just let me know either way. Thanks James

Quote:
sent payment let me know when you get it my shipping address is
Andrew Hudak

Quote:
Thanks for the payment. I will have him ready for you. I hope we can do more buisness in the future. I am going to be trying my luck with some cool ATB colors

Quote:
could you send me the tracking number
thanks
Andy

Quote:
I will as soon as I get home today.

Quote:
My partner, also my brother, messed up the shipping items to go out. I just found out about it. I was wondering why you had not got him yet and I had PMs from you. I am going to fix the problem and should have him out tomarrow. I am sorry for the delay some of the animals due to be shipped yesterday went out and some of them he didnt even print the shipping labels. I guess that is what I get for letting someone else handle buisness for me. I will fix the delay and again I am sorry.

Quote:
Did you mail the snake yesterday didn't get anything today wheres the tracking number

Quote:
I did not make it so I am going to have to ship on monday. I am sorry for the inconvience

Quote:
Do you have the snake or not I'm getting the feeling your jerking me around dragging this out if you can't get it out monday and give me a tracking number I want a refund

Quote:
You know what I will just issue a refund and repost the snake

Quote:
Allright just issue me a refund then

Quote:
Are you shipping tommorrow or refunding my money?

Quote:
Did the gtp go out today do you have the tracking number
thanks
Andy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I emailed this last time and still no reply I've contacted paypal

Old 09-21-2009, 11:23 PM   #2
burmguy420
This will be resolved through paypal.

Old 09-21-2009, 11:48 PM   #3
crazytailreptiles
Am having trouble with the same guy. Will post more info if my Snake doesnt show up tomorrow...

Old 09-22-2009, 05:17 AM   #4
DAND
Quote:
I am on vaction starting Sunday so shipping Monday will be no problem. I sent you the invoice from paypal just let me know when it comes. Thanks James.

Odd he is blaming things on his brother. Must have been a short vacation.

I did see he/they were last online: Last Activity: 09-21-2009 12:40 PM

Have you made him/them aware of this thread?

Old 09-22-2009, 09:25 AM   #5
crazytailreptiles
My snake never came, Now am getting told tomorrow as well....Again.. ) : we will see.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:49 AM   #6
Deansreptiles
Everything is being taken care of. I am shipping the cornsnake out and the Andy will be taken care of by paypal. I am just glad to see that I do have the good guy threads to at least help out alittle. I am new to Fauna and so far it has been 50/50 if I like it or not. I wont be selling anything else on here until these matters are taken care of. I explained myself to everyone involved in detail what my problems where. i had a bad situation and I am trying to clear it up but if people have good things to say about transaction I have done I have the right to say thanks for those too. I dont like putting all my buisness out there for everyone because we all make mistakes. It takes a fee buisness days to get things done with paypal Andy. I will clear things up.
  Received Infraction
Old 09-22-2009, 01:51 PM   #7
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deansreptiles View Post
I explained myself to everyone involved in detail what my problems where. i had a bad situation and I am trying to clear it up but if people have good things to say about transaction I have done I have the right to say thanks for those too. I don't like putting all my buisness out there for everyone because we all make mistakes.
We all make mistakes? In what way? With other peoples money? I don't make those kinds of mistakes and I know a lot of people that don't either. Please speak for yourself next time around and don't lump good people into your category just to make yourself look better.

And your 50/50 on whether or not you like fauna? Is that because you're a 50/50 sort of businessman - half your deals good and half your deals bad? It would seem that's the way it is - and you just don't like the recognition you're receiving for your bad deals. But that's your fault, not faunas.

Old 09-22-2009, 02:16 PM   #8
DAND
50/50, doesn't that translate to being half assed? Doesn't sound like someone I would want to have holding my money.

Old 09-22-2009, 02:33 PM   #9
Deansreptiles
Why are you guys bashing me? I was being honest with everyone. What honesty doesnt mean anything to you? I had one problem with shipping a snake to a guy and you all want to call me half-assed!WTF I was planning on shipping just new to the buisness and I usually ship on time a quickly. I decided not to ship to it was easier to apply a refund. I communicated with him. I did not bring any good names into this situation I simply stated that i have done good buisness in the past. Thanks for your concern now its none of your buisness for at least a moment. I have paid for thingd and waited weeks for shipping to me. I told him the situation and that is the best I can do. I have to hold up my end and fix the situation but I dont need third parties chimming in and makeing me feel worse for one f-up.

Old 09-22-2009, 03:48 PM   #10
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deansreptiles View Post
Why are you guys bashing me? I was being honest with everyone. What honesty doesnt mean anything to you? I had one problem with shipping a snake to a guy and you all want to call me half-assed!WTF I was planning on shipping just new to the buisness and I usually ship on time a quickly. I decided not to ship to it was easier to apply a refund. I communicated with him. I did not bring any good names into this situation I simply stated that i have done good buisness in the past. Thanks for your concern now its none of your buisness for at least a moment. I have paid for thingd and waited weeks for shipping to me. I told him the situation and that is the best I can do. I have to hold up my end and fix the situation but I dont need third parties chimming in and makeing me feel worse for one f-up.
Boo hoo, I apologize for hurting your feelings there Princess

BTW, it's two "f-ups". You have two people who have not received what they paid for. How can you be honest while not shipping out on the days you said you were going to?