Inquiry Au Duong Phong ;Has Anyone been Dumb enough.. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:57 PM   #51
Briscoe007
Hey Theresa, doesn't shipyourreptiles.com use UPS?

Also, Mr. Phong what did the vet say about the snake.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:03 PM   #52
stargazer
Funny it took this Thread for you to get to a vet after what? 3 dead snakes? Help the guy Heather. YOU CAN DO IT!!

Old 05-18-2009, 09:12 PM   #53
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
Funny it took this Thread for you to get to a vet after what? 3 dead snakes? Help the guy Heather. YOU CAN DO IT!!
You do not have to OK the things he has done that were not good things to do. But it is counterproductive to make fun when a person mans up and takes a step in the right direction.

Only time will tell, but I personally feel that it is VERY difficult to admit fault and to, in public, try to go the better way.

I'm not necessarily standing up for the person, as I said, only time will tell, but I AM standing up for the concept of letting people be better if they can.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:18 PM   #54
rosebud945
Thoai, does that pic mean that you took the snake to the vet? If so, good for you! Did he think its healthy?

Old 05-18-2009, 09:24 PM   #55
Wolfy-hound
Sorry, you're right, it's UPS, not FedEx. My bad. Too tired to post, too silly to stop posting.

Old 05-19-2009, 12:04 AM   #56
LadyOhh
That is Dr. Tom Greek, my go-to veterinarian for all of my animals. He is the best in the area, and I am VERY glad to see that you were there with him.

I hope that he gave you the information you needed, but the offer still stands. You have said NOTHING in response to my offer.

I am here.

Here to help.

Do with that what you will..

I've been doing this for long enough now, I think I know a thing or two, eh??

IF YOU NEED HELP, CALL ME, E-MAIL ME, DO SOMETHING.

I want to make sure that this animal is healthy, and maybe that will help in your path back to Ball Python-hood (if you so choose).

909-720-0073
Heather@heathersherps.com

There you go.

Old 05-19-2009, 01:01 AM   #57
Uroboros
I still think that Thoai should rethink his avoidance of the hobby. With proper set up and an understanding of what they need, he can totally do this thing. I can, and if I can, then anybody can, cause I'm a jackass.

GL, dude. I say keep it and care for it. You'll see.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!