For Sale Very RARE & Large, Healthy Fly River Turtle A.K.A. Pig Nosed Turtle. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 05-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
FlyRiverTurtle
Thumbs up Very RARE & Large, Healthy Fly River Turtle A.K.A. Pig Nosed Turtle.

This FRT/PNG turtle has been raised since nearly just a hatching. I believe it to be a he and he is our pride and joy so to good home only!..

This would be a Forced sale due to mortgage troubles although we are not completely desperate to sell him to just anybody we will entertain offers if we feel you can provide the best situation for him for years to come as we have done so up until now. He must be around 12 to 14" if not larger without his big cute goofy flippers! He loves being petted on the head, etc. He lives with other fish and never ate any of them, ever!

If he sells, I will be sad to see him go but if the right offer comes in as in "fair offer" and it is also the right situation/person, we will sell. We are on the fence but figured we would post this ad anyway to see what happens as we realize once he/she is gone, with these becoming rarer and rarer as the years pass, we may just never have another, not to mention he is a hardy one -- never a case of fungus or any other health issues.

$1450 OBO for turtle only -- Plus Shipping. NO SCAMMERS!

Local pickup preferred in Philly PA but may consider shipping if the weather calls for it and we can work something out together which I feel is safe enough. He also has 150 gallon tank with home made stand as well as all the furnishings as in one ehiem canister filter and another Cascade canister filter. There is also 2 heaters, etc, etc. If interested in everything as a package deal, we can work something out even Cheaper with a local pickup as I would love him to be in what the is used to as of now!..

Take everything for $1600 firm or $1450 OBO for just the Turtle. We have well more invested in just the turtle then we are asking let alone the complete setup which also can come with a nearly 2 foot clown knife fish whom is the FRT's best buddy!

We checked around and there are little to none up for sale and the ones that are do not seem as large or have that healthy green olive skin tone ours does so as I always say -- you get what you pay for! GOOD LUCK!

Please call or text to make a offer or for pictures: 215-744-8888

Kind Regards,
Amy & Steve
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!