Inquiry reptilelover81 - Duron Calvin - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-01-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
fuzzylogix
reptilelover81 - Duron Calvin

i recently requested information regarding a 1.2 or 1.3 pairing of NG frilleds. well i did get a response, but it definitely had red flags. here is the PM i recieved. you can make your own judgements, but has anyone had dealings with Duron? here is the message. first off is the money order thing, yeah that's not going to happen. second is, and please correct me if i'm wrong, but i could have sworn that USPS doesn't ship live animals.

captive bred baby frilled dragons healthy & tame

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello there sorry for the late reply, Yes i have two left that are hold backs, both or healthy & tame captive bred, male and female, shipping fee is $35 i also only take U.S. postal money order, i also U.S postal overnight to ship to you with confirmation and tracking number to make sure of arrival if you have any more questions are concerns fee free to ask me, thank you for your sincere time Duron-O-Saurus

Old 01-01-2011, 08:52 PM   #2
RichsBallPythons
They do not ship live reptiles at all. Stay away if thats what hes doing, sounds like something in the works on his end.

Old 01-02-2011, 12:06 AM   #3
Southern Wolf
I thought USPS shipped lizards. Although I wouldnt use them to ship animals. I also know some folks prefer US Postal Money orders because of the fee's associated with paypal. Now if it would have been a money gram... I would have been worried.

Old 01-02-2011, 12:14 AM   #4
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
They do not ship live reptiles at all. Stay away if thats what hes doing, sounds like something in the works on his end.
They do not allow snakes and turtles to be shipped. They do however allow the shipping of lizards.

That is not to say they are a good method of shipping, but it is allowed.

Old 01-02-2011, 01:09 AM   #5
smilts
U.S. Postal Money Order seems pretty secure.. And they do ship Lizards. I dont blame people for not taking paypal as long as there willing to take another secure form of payment.

Old 01-02-2011, 01:45 AM   #6
ForkedTung
captive bred baby frilled dragons healthy & tame

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello there sorry for the late reply, Yes i have two left that are hold backs, both or healthy & tame captive bred, male and female, shipping fee is $35 i also only take U.S. postal money order, i also U.S postal overnight to ship to you with confirmation and tracking number to make sure of arrival if you have any more questions are concerns fee free to ask me, thank you for your sincere time Duron-O-Saurus

Something about the semantics reminds me of this guy, he's a prince, that keeps emailing me from Nigeria that wants to give me a couple million dollars...I'll let you know how it goes... and thank you for your sincere time.

Old 08-18-2011, 04:14 AM   #7
reptilelover81
it seems im learning more about fauna every day, well just notice this old message upon my creditbility as a quality breeder, well i at first when i started as a small time breeder didnt trust paypals but since i been doing more rapid breeding projects i realize paypals is also a good safe method, which has worked out for me much better since then, in sorry if i gave you the wrong ideal shawn, its hard to let every lil critter go, im very passionate about breeding and all my frills, aussie, sailfins, eastern collareds i thank all for there kindness and please do check out my profile or look me up on facebook please thank you sincerely Duron-O-Saurus

Old 02-23-2013, 05:35 PM   #8
NIGRO51
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...94#post1575594

Check this thread before dealing with this guy.

Old 02-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #9
reptilelover81
Thank you (Anthony Nigro) your actions says enough about you. Being when people read this, they shall see the truth of the matter. And i thank you kindly Sir for all your supportive hatred. As stated i have nothing to hide nor would i ever be involve in any shady transaction do your home work. Get to know me, before you judge me Sir.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:32 PM   #10
NIGRO51
I have read all I need to know about you (Duron Calvin). Good luck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!