Inquiry Snakes at Sunset - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2016, 12:13 AM   #91
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
So, how about a picture showing the kink?
See post #26 for photo from seller's website which I think he said somewhere in this long and tortured thread, was the actual snake sent (I may be wrong on that, I can't bear to go back through 90 posts to find it, but that is my recollection).

Old 01-28-2016, 01:12 AM   #92
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauBoi View Post

In Post #70 Lucille quotes Tina, and points out Tina's statement saying she is going to make her daughter post here ("I will have her post...").

In Post #72 Fangthane quotes Lucille, and claims Tina has already provided the information in her post that Lucille had requested, but that wasn't the information Lucille (not to mention myself and others) had been asking for--we had all been asking to hear from Cheyenne.
Incorrect, yet again. Here's the exchange that I was clearly addressing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltGunn
Mike told me the whole clutch was kinked
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille
Please post the email showing he said that. If true, that would certainly be an issue that should be brought here, but I'd like to see proof please.
To which Tina replied:
Quote:
MikeB <albinoturtles@comcast.net> Jan 20 at 10:48 AM
To
Tina Abrahamson
Message body
also, the whole litter had kinks once we looked them over better, which are attributed to incubation temperature spike, not genetic. as previous clutches from same parents where flawless.
Lucille suggested that Tina have her daughter post here, after which, she "asked" that a certain email be posted. As such, it most certainly was the information that she'd asked for. Stating that she should have her daughter post here, as she did in post #70, isn't asking for information. She didn't even stipulate that she wanted her daughter to post that particular info. Your problems with grasping the situation and honestly portraying it continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauBoi
All of which, I posted in response to Fangthane's post; which, as far as I can see, was made solely in an attempt to be snide to myself and Lucille, and did nothing to add clarity to the thread or to help resolve the situation. I don't call that "rough", I call it childish.
Considering that you've clearly got a problem with honesty/cognition, I guess I can see why my posts bother you. You made it a point to mention just how her posts can affect whether or not people will want to do business with her. Regarding the part that obviously got you worked up, I did nothing more than reiterate your point, showing how your own antics have affected me. Kinda childish and hypocritical for you to get so indignant about someone simply operating under the very same mindset you've advocated.

Since I'm already over my infraction limit for engaging with comically unintelligent people, I'm pretty much done with you in this thread. I'm sure that defending poor Lucille is going to do wonders for your karma rating, but you may want to ask yourself just why she scurried away instead of trying to defend how own ideas. Anyway, hopefully others see just how little you should be counted on for anything even vaguely resembling honest, objective interpretation.

Old 01-28-2016, 03:34 AM   #93
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Thanks, I read through the email chain too fast and missed that.

So, how about a picture showing the kink? I'm guessing it wasn't minor if the buyer noticed it the day the snake arrived.
I'd be interested in seeing a photo too.

Old 01-28-2016, 07:19 AM   #94
zovick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
I'd be interested in seeing a photo too.
As Helen said just a few posts above, the exact snake received is pictured twice in Post #26. Kink is visible about 2 inches or so from the end of the tail.

Old 01-28-2016, 07:27 AM   #95
zovick
Quote:
Originally Posted by zovick View Post
As Helen said just a few posts above, the exact snake received is pictured twice in Post #26. Kink is visible about 2 inches or so from the end of the tail.
I need to clarify what I just said above. The kink is actually in the spine of the snake just 3" or 4" down from the head, and that portion of the spine is visible just to the left of the tip of the tail in the first photo in Post #26. Sorry I didn't state this more clearly the first time.

Old 01-28-2016, 07:39 AM   #96
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by zovick View Post
I need to clarify what I just said above. The kink is actually in the spine of the snake just 3" or 4" down from the head, and that portion of the spine is visible just to the left of the tip of the tail in the first photo in Post #26. Sorry I didn't state this more clearly the first time.
I believe what is meant is a photo from Tina/Cheyenne. Photo taken by them.
Not the photo taken by SAS (which is the pic you are referring to).

Old 01-28-2016, 07:42 AM   #97
Pasodama
To clarify, both pics, in Post #26, we're taken by SAS.

Old 01-28-2016, 07:51 AM   #98
zovick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
To clarify, both pics, in Post #26, we're taken by SAS.

Yes, I understood that those were very likely the SAS photos which advertised the snake they bought from the web site. I just happen to believe that they received that EXACT same snake since SAS did not dispute that statement in any of its posts or the emails we have seen, in which case, requesting another photo of the same thing seems rather superfluous.

Old 01-28-2016, 07:54 AM   #99
Pasodama
'Course, having posted that, I could always be wrong about which pic others wanted to see.
It is something I would have liked to see (a pic taken by Tina/Cheyenne).

Old 01-28-2016, 07:57 AM   #100
Pasodama
You posted while I was composing. LoL
You could be right. However, there is/was a reason I would have liked seeing a pic from Tina/Cheyenne.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!