Good Guy Suncoast reptiles Tampa, FL> - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2015, 04:17 PM   #1
annette
Suncoast reptiles Tampa, FL>

I purchased 2 spider tortoises with Kevin Olbrich and Teri Olbrich from Suncoast Reptiles, Tampa FL..
I can only recommend these guys.
They were incredible nice, honest, helpful and patient with me and i could any time call if there was a problem. Kevin responds asap, fantastic experience.
When the shipment got delayed by 2 days because of fedex , they helped me too contact fedex, send me the tracking number where it is (send the trackingnr. a soon as they were picked up.
Only the animals were packed so fantastic, they were tight in the box, were not bouncing up and down...
Fantastic experience!!!!!
Annette

Old 01-17-2015, 10:23 PM   #2
Robert Walker
Sounds like they did a good job and their care helped out even when Fedex dropped the ball.

Old 01-17-2015, 11:18 PM   #3
annette
Suncoast reptile

They did really care. Everything went smooth except fedex.They were outrages, slow, don't care bad communication between Memphis and L.A. Driver delayed the delivery, because he was too lazy to communicate to the dispatcher.....

Annette

Old 01-18-2015, 09:41 AM   #4
Brandonmarsh29
I'm so glad to hear your new tortoises got to ya ok! The last couple orders I've put down were delivered several hrs late by FedEx who doesn't seem too willing to take responsibility for their delays. Luckily tho the guys I got my last couple animals are amazing with how they treat the animals so they were fine �� thanks for the thread too I have been lookin at sum animals of theirs so you helped me out !

Old 01-18-2015, 12:12 PM   #5
annette
Suncoast reptile

The nice thing with Kevin is that he discloses info you wanted to know, at least he did this with me.I needed to know who the pre owner was so I made sure they were coming from good source, specially with the spiders. Nevertheless with the 2 day delay they are still not really coming around, specially one of them. It makes me mad the no care about life animals with fedex. Sometimes it even makes me not to buy animals at all.
Annette

Old 01-18-2015, 11:51 PM   #6
Brandonmarsh29
I hear ya! When u pay the extra money for priority over night and it is guaranteed to be there at a certain time and when something happens on their end they won't compensate you in any way so what are we paying extra for then. This time of yr its the difference of a few hrs that can kill an animal if the heat pack expires too soon and they are sitting in the truck cold. I've called them when I had to wait and they say they won't do anything for you if they don't do their job! Fed ex frustrates me to no end sometimes!

Old 01-20-2015, 01:18 AM   #7
dhct301
Kevin is great !!

Old 01-20-2015, 01:22 AM   #8
dhct301
How are the spiders doing now?

Old 01-20-2015, 11:03 AM   #9
annette
Suncoast reptiles

The spiders are acclimating, the source they are coming from i know, goof quality animals. i give them peace and rest. right now they are eating and I soak them to keep hydrated, but it is also aestivation time so i just leave them alone and check once in a while.
Annette

Old 06-30-2015, 02:28 PM   #10
Aaronwb911
Dealing with this issue right now. I have an expensive mata mata turtle stuck in Memphis because of weather delay. Makes me so angry that nothing can be done to ensure my turtles safety! He is a one of a kind mata and will be crushed if he dies. Makes me not want to buy online ever again. 50$ for 2 day shipping with no partial refund is ridiculously insane! Pray for my mata mata. ��������

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!