Ladies if you like snakes, lets chat - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-20-2010, 11:17 AM   #11
deborahbroadus
Those are some GORGEOUS pictures.

Old 06-20-2010, 12:17 PM   #12
Southern Wolf
Thank you ladies

Old 06-20-2010, 12:45 PM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
The absolute worst case scenerio is we just become friends, have some good converstaions and make each other laugh.
The world needs about another billion or so guys just like you, it would be a better place for all of us......

Old 06-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #14
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
The world needs about another billion or so guys just like you, it would be a better place for all of us......
Then I wouldnt be unique.... .and therefore according to some, special.

And for the record... I am talking with someone via PM that there is no chance of going any further than friends... and Im cool with that. I like the conversation and the freindships that come with it.

Old 06-21-2010, 03:34 PM   #15
Southern Wolf
As I have been saying from day one. Ladies... you have nothing to loose if you contact me and if we click.. then you might have alot to gain.

I have had a couple of ladies take a chance and the one that I have been talking with for the last two days has shown me that we have an insane amount of stuff in common. Its almost scary. She took a chance and contacted me... and now Im gonna take a chance. I am taking myself off the market because Id like to get to know her better.

Babe... this one is strickly for you. You have a PM waiting on ya.

Old 06-21-2010, 06:27 PM   #16
Lucille
Quote:
off the market
I think a lot of people enjoy your refreshing approach. It's OK to be off the market, but why not hang around and post sometimes, just for friendship.

Old 06-21-2010, 07:17 PM   #17
Southern Wolf
I have no problems posting ..... and I wont be ditching this section. I just think it is only fair to let the ladies know that until further notice... if they were contacting me in hopes of a relationship that I wont be able to entertain that idea. I am concentrating on seeing if we can make this work between the two of us.

Aside from all the things we have in common... the one thing that stood out was I let her know about my weight loss goals and she saw shots of what I currently look like. She told me that she liked me just the way I am, but would support and cheer me on with my goals.

For me... that says alot.

What I may do is start another thread in here for the purpose of bringing a smile to the ladies faces. I know alot of ya'll like to recieve flowers or even get them electronically via images. I can start another thread and post images that will hopefully brighten your day.

If anyone wants to contact me with no hopes of anything besides friendship... then be my guest. I'm more than happy to talk with anyone and could always use more friends.

I just wanted to be upfront with folks like I have been from the beginning.

Old 06-21-2010, 07:22 PM   #18
Lucille
Quote:
I can start another thread and post images that will hopefully brighten your day.
And what kind of images were you referring to?

Glad you are hanging around

Old 06-21-2010, 07:24 PM   #19
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
And what kind of images were you referring to?

Glad you are hanging around
What kind of images would you like to see?

Old 07-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #20
StrictlyExotics
Wow Kevin, I never realized you had a softer side to you. I always thought of you as the hard-nosed prison guard type. We share simliliar interests... We should go out and shoot some nature together, plutonic-ly speaking of course... LoL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!