Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 41 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:04 PM   #401
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by skcusnad View Post
I'll make it easy for you:

Florida

All parties must consent to the recording or the disclosure of the contents of any wire, oral or electronic communication in Florida. Recording, disclosing, or endeavoring to disclose without the consent of all parties is a felony, unless the interception is a first offense committed without any illegal purpose, and not for commercial gain. Fla. Stat. ch. 934.03. These first offenses and the interception of cellular frequencies are misdemeanors. State v. News-Press Pub. Co., 338 So. 2d 1313 (1976).

WHERE the calls are made is important.
Blanket statements about recordings and their illegallity are not correct, it depends on the callers and their location.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:07 PM   #402
skcusnad
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
WHERE the calls are made is important.
Blanket statements about recordings and their illegallity are not correct, it depends on the callers and their location.
Yes, I know that, but Dan lives here in Florida, and that is why I posted the Florida statutes.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:11 PM   #403
Dan Scolaro
And don't belive a word that Cathy ever says.

I have proven her wrong on dozens of false charges and she is only here to attempt to discredit my honorable word and defend her friends. She is nothing more than an expert at provoking people and a sore loser.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:12 PM   #404
hill4803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
I've had no dealings with Dan or Mr. Gracia.

However, I could not help but note that:

(1) Mr. Bundy's screen name reads "Dan Sucks" spelled backwards.
(2) All of Mr. Bundy's posts are in this thread.

Maybe other people have noticed this and I'm just slow on the uptake............
Nice catch!
Also no record of a "Fred Bundy" with the FL bar. But I am amused...
When is kingsnake going to get serious about removing bad sellers from their site so we don't have to keep seeing stuff like this?

Old 03-08-2009, 01:13 PM   #405
skcusnad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Fred, they were not my snakes, the were the personal pets of the importer. Did you read the importers email I posted earlier? It is below again.
[/b]

I understand that this is what you are now stating, but in your post (#389, paragraph #4) you stated "Also, these are very valuable and rare snakes. What makes you think that me or anyone would permit someone to hold them for nothing? Have you not figured I had to pay for them and just might be interested in getting back the few hundred dollars I paid for them."

So you can see the inconsistancy here and how people can get confussed.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:15 PM   #406
Dan Scolaro
What is all of this phone and call discussion stuff?

If you think I did not call to retrieve rare snakes or seek some resolution to this, then you are ignoring common sense. I don't have to prove I called anyone. He received the snakes and kept them. If he did not like their condition, then he has to prove he tried to return them and I dodged his calls. If he kept them, then he as to pay for them.

He robbed the snakes and the money.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:16 PM   #407
Dan Scolaro
Fred, of course they were not my property but I had to transact the funds portion so had to get the funds to the importer but that is not relevant anyway. What is relevant is he stole the snakes and stole the money.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:19 PM   #408
Dan Scolaro
Fred, oh, you are Mr. Bundy. I am getting old.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:20 PM   #409
Dan Scolaro
I am a great seller.

Thousands and thousands of sales and never a legitimate complaint.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:20 PM   #410
skcusnad
[quote=hill4803;683452]Nice catch!
Also no record of a "Fred Bundy" with the FL bar. But I am amused...QUOTE]

There would not be any record of me with the Florida bar. as I am not an attorney or judge. I never said I was (someone else speculated that I was). I only stated that I was very familiar with the legal system.

In my first post I stated that I just joined after taking an interest in this thread, so why is it odd that I have only posted on this thread?

Who I am, and my work is irrelevant.... what is relevant is the questions I am getting Dan to answer in a civil mannor.

Sorry some of you were distracted by that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!