Inquiry--Carolina Captive Bred Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2003, 05:15 AM   #1
Bruce Skipper
Inquiry--Carolina Captive Bred Reptiles

Has anyone done buissness with them? I believe the owners are Brad Armitage and Darren Ricchi.

Old 10-12-2003, 05:40 AM   #2
JungleHabitats
Thumbs up Brad & Darin

I can Vouch for both of these guys ,
I lived in Raleigh before moving to western NC in august and frequented Brads retail shop (Paradise pets) his shop make the word "petshop" a true joy to behold. There he speacializes in salt water and reptiles. Every thing in the shop is truely immaculate he keeps various species of his reptiles from beared dragons,monitors, ball pythons,Boas , geeckos etc etc . I have also been to his home on several occasions and can tell you he is aFIRST rate guy with some VERY TOP NOTCH animals i purchased a group of his 66%hetsfor albino that he proved this summer and there were VERY nice there now sold due to i wanted salmontines.Brad has a pair of the most ABSOLUTE STUNNING Brazilian boas i have ever laid eyes on , he also has very nice Albino boas , dbl hets , albino balls ,het albino retics , Granite burm hets ,and so on and so forth he has invested MANY thousands of dollars in his breeding stock and only buys from the best in the buisness ( Ralph davis, Ben Seigel,and a few others) iwould lay my reputation down on anything that Brad has to offer he is a very stand up guy and a true pleasure to deal with .He also has one of my LARGE enclosures in his display window for "Paradise Pete" his very large and nice Argus Monitor
i would tell you to conduct any buisness that you may have in mind and have no fears of doing so with Carolina Captive Bred Reptiles.

PS. what are you inquiring for ?? i mean to buy i may have to get mad depending what hes selling lol w/out letting me know .
take care Alan

Old 10-27-2003, 12:35 PM   #3
HerpVenue
Quote:
he has invested MANY thousands of dollars in his breeding stock and only buys from the best in the buisness ( Ralph davis, Ben Seigel,and a few others)
umm Rob,
the "a few others" include Harry Eisenman

I am not saying Brad is bad at all.
I am just saying he was selling some of Harry Eisenman's piebald hets.

Old 11-12-2003, 04:31 PM   #4
JungleHabitats
Stop! Ritchie i think you were confused on the hets

Quote:
umm Rob,I am not saying Brad is bad at all.
I am just saying he was selling some of Harry Eisenman's piebald hets.

I think you have Brads Buisness confused with another with a "similar name "Carolina Reptile Exchange?

Brad only has a few definate het pieds and has never had them for sale this i know due to the fact he is currently talking with Ralph Davis about a Pied male hes thinking of buying.He has had a very "few" possible pieds that were bought at the NC show i think the first one of this iwas with him when he bought them and they were sold from his shop due to his site had not been on the web at the time.

I was talking withBrad this morning about his projects and i brought up this thread .Mainly to the fact Brad spends about 2% of his time on the internet and i dont even think hes ever been here .So he wouldnt know about this .And I saw the other thread Carolina Reptile Exchange and that spurred me to call him about this . The ony money he spends on animals of thisnature are with the breeders that actually have them ( pied or what ever the morph may be ) due to the fact he only buys from a select few and long as i have known him always has . Now he will on occasion but some normal stuff or poss het stuff but the most for the most part his collection comes from thetop names i just wante to let you knowi think you made a mistake beingthe names are similar .
thanks

Old 11-13-2003, 09:31 AM   #5
HerpVenue
Very Very true.
Carolina Reptile Exchane is the people I was thinking about.

My humble apologies to Brad and his company

thanks for correcting me rob

Old 11-13-2003, 09:40 AM   #6
JungleHabitats
Talking its Alan but ur welcome lol

np

Old 11-13-2003, 01:46 PM   #7
HerpVenue
oh my gosh...it is you alan who posted.
I thought it was Rob that posted.
sorry again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!