Stolen Monitors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 09-12-2006, 08:50 PM   #1
Michael-1
Stolen Monitors

Two weeks ago I brought in a shipment of reptiles from Indonesia to LAX. In the shipment were 8 blue tree monitors - 5 babies & 1.2 sub adults, 6 baby green tree monitors, baby green tree pythons and frilled lizards. The shipment was stolen from the customs bond area of Singapore Airlines. The people who did this are obviously very stupid. First rob a bank and you get a year, steal from a customs bond area and it's 5 years minimum. The reptiles were never cleared by Customs or Fish & Wildlife so you can add 5 to 10 years more. Anyone who has these animals is also guilty of not just being in possession stolen goods but a host of federal crimes. I know who picked them up and who he worked for and they will be taken care of. As soon as the police give the OK I'll post the name of the fish dealer and his employee. I'd rather have the animals back than the money so I'm asking if anyone knows where the animals are to please let me know. I've been in this business for more than 30 years and it still amazes how stupid some people are.
Thanks
Michael Luhrs
Michael@LuhrsReptiles.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!