Good Guy EcoMorphReptiles: Bill and Suzi Hudson, Alec Sweet (mobiussweet) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
boalove
Talking EcoMorphReptiles: Bill and Suzi Hudson, Alec Sweet (mobiussweet)

Bill Hudson, his wife Suzy, and his business partner Alec Sweet (mobiussweet on Fauna), were all extrodinary businesspeople to deal with. They have EXCELLENT contact, and provide OUTSTANDING customer service, and all are very knowledgable!! The deal was smooth and fast. Bill talked with me all the way through, from the time I purchased to when they arrived (and we're still keeping in touch)!

The Boa's I received are in excellent health, excellent condition, and with excellent attitude's. My new additions are also exactly as pictured. I will indeed purchase more of Bill's snakes again, you can count on that!!!

Bill is a great businessman, and he is now a forever friend! Both his wife, and business partner were also great to work with! I can't say enough great stuff about them all! I have NEVER been so happy with a purchase, EVER! Thanks Bill, Suzy, and Alec, it's been a pleasure, and I will keep in touch! Thanks for everything! - Callie and Dave Taylor from Washington State

Old 05-05-2012, 12:02 PM   #2
amos1974
Before dealing with Bill Hudson please read the Bad Guy Threads

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=Bill+Hudson

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=Bill+Hudson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!