John Michael Reptiles?? Info please - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2004, 07:34 PM   #1
Morelans
John Michael Reptiles?? Info please

I used the search and did not find any info. John Michael from Long Island NY.

Thanks
Shawn Morelan
www.Southernboids.com

Old 05-16-2004, 08:00 PM   #2
Morelans
John Martino - Sorry - FOUND INFO NEEDED

Unless you have new info.

THanks
Shawn Morelan

Old 11-13-2004, 12:09 AM   #3
JasonM
Do a search for john michael reptiles or go to johnmichaelreptiles.com. John's full name is John Michael Martino.

Old 11-13-2004, 10:52 AM   #4
dhserps
Johns

A good guy you dont have anything to worry about Ive talked to John quite a few times and have a pair of DH Snow boas from John and they are sweet snakes. If your thinking about making a purchase from him and you want to make the purchase I wouldnt hesitate.

Thanks Daniel Haney
THE BOA ZONE

Old 11-17-2004, 10:25 PM   #5
JDouglas
We have purchased a couple boas from John and were very happy with the animals we received. The transaction went smoothly and we would definitely buy from him again.

Jaremy Douglas
Striking Serpents

Old 11-18-2004, 07:51 AM   #6
Morelans
GOOD GUY CONFIRMED

I am not sure how my original post was brought back up front.. because it was months ago I asked. However I did the deal with JMR and all went very well and the animals were both great and what was expected. Both are doing great still, and I have big plans for them next year.

Thanks
Shawn Morelan
www.SouthernBoids.com

Old 12-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #7
raagatikki
I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this since it's an old thread, but for people who are searching BOI for John Michael Reptiles in future, I wanted to add another good guy rating. I received two 2012 het clown BPs from him last week. I can't confirm their genetics yet obviously, but the animals I got from him are both beautiful, eating like champs and not shy or nervous. The transaction went smoothly and when I have contacted him for other info he's responded right away. (This is regarding John Michael Reptiles of Long Island, NY - I know there's some confusion with a different vendor.)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!