Bad Guy Lucille - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-30-2019, 10:56 PM   #41
Lucille
1205 Fairwinds Drive, prior to sale last year, a lot going on there
Attached Images

Old 05-30-2019, 11:02 PM   #42
Lucille
1205 Fairwinds Drive, prior to its sale last year there was a lot going on there
Attached Images

Old 05-30-2019, 11:28 PM   #43
Lucille
Chris has the gift of being unusually aggravating:
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post

Lucille was a mistake, her dad should have pulled out.
I am absolutely not going to stoop to his level. But I think he is unbalanced and deteriorating. As you can see from the screenshot two posts up, it appears that Christina owned the house. I do not know why they left but it seems that he had the same kind of problems with the homeowner's association as he has here and everywhere.
As I said, I'm not stooping to his level. I think people will reads his own words and come to their own conclusions.
I am concerned for his family, hopefully people who know them, or perhaps Georgia officials, will see this and do what they can for them.

Old 05-31-2019, 06:13 AM   #44
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think people will reads his own words and come to their own conclusions.
I think they already have. Keep doing what you do Lucille.

Old 05-31-2019, 06:45 AM   #45
LauraB
You are not going to stoop to his level? Yet, you appear totally obsessed with keeping these useless threads alive and posting crap that has nothing to do with any herp business. Yeah, the house was in his wife's name. Yeah, they sold it last year. Yeah, he evidently filed some civil lawsuit back in 2016 against his neighbors/ HOA. Yeah, the dude has no filter, no respect for anyone and comes off a total jerk. Yeah, he disrespected you. The dude has been banned from Fauna (and rightfully so).

Need I remind you what you posted here just last month? http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...54#post2136054
Quote:
Certainly seeing the end of the road promotes taking stock in the more important things in life- family and relationships.
Internet squabbles, dust bunnies, great sales on five years worth of tp, and the like all go on the back burner..
"Internet squabbles" ... "back burner". You said it just last month. Taking your own advice, the advice that you wanted to share with everyone here, perhaps it's time to move on and quit obsessing maybe.

And to be clear, I DO NOT know Chris Davis, have never spoken to him nor done business with him. I do not care for his attitude or ego, and he is not important enough that I would obsess over him or anything he had to say, even if spewing garbage against me.

Old 05-31-2019, 08:11 AM   #46
Lucille
Laura, I think this is far more than a squabble for Chris. I think he is unbalanced and I have concerns for the safety of his family.
Plus, I have concerns for anyone who tries to do business with him, and the information I have presented tends to paint a more complete picture of how he handles issues. That is certainly relevant to readers here, the tenor of his homeowner complaint is very much like his tenor here in some of his BOI business rants.
I can't help but notice that several of your recent threads in my posts essentially carry the message of just moving on. While you are entitled to your opinion, to me the BOI is not mere squabbles and games, but in most cases consists of real people with real issues and the personal/financial injuries associated with the disputes brought here.
And in this particular instance, I see Chris as toxic to almost anyone he interacts with who disagrees with anything he has to say, and some of the people receiving a link to this thread may be able to provide help to his family.

Old 06-01-2019, 02:18 PM   #47
Cletus Marley
Wow I used to recommend the BOI to people looking to make purchases. No more. This place is a drama fest. I'm on neither side but the ones in charge should take a hard look at how much this cheapens the place. So sad.

Old 06-01-2019, 03:10 PM   #48
acecurl16
I have no dog in this disagreement and know none of the parties involved .. but I do agree totally with Laura and Jay ... there is far more personal attacks here now than actual reviews of business transactions .. good or bad ... all the screenshots and off topic assaults makes it very difficult for someone to deem any valuable information here anymore .... no one wants to read through all the drama and personal opinions to learn about transactions and actual reptile-related business practices.

Old 06-01-2019, 03:45 PM   #49
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecurl16 View Post
I have no dog in this disagreement and know none of the parties involved .. but I do agree totally with Laura and Jay ... there is far more personal attacks here now than actual reviews of business transactions .. good or bad ... all the screenshots and off topic assaults makes it very difficult for someone to deem any valuable information here anymore .... no one wants to read through all the drama and personal opinions to learn about transactions and actual reptile-related business practices.
Alan, thank you for your post. Thank you Laura and Jay as well. What's done is done, and we can only go forward. People are here to check out businesses and transactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Marley View Post
cheapens
No one wants this to happen, I certainly don't. I think the BOI is a huge positive force, and I want to be part of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
I think they already have.
A wise post. I should have taken the advice I often give, and let readers come to their own conclusions about Chris.

I lost my temper after reading Chris's posts. I appreciate your posts helping me find my way back to my usual self, which judging by many comments over the years, have been helpful, and that is my goal.

Old 06-02-2019, 08:49 AM   #50
Insomniac101
Quote:
I lost my temper after reading Chris's posts.
Normally, the "sticks and stones" philosophy would be appropriate, but in this case, I understand your reaction.

This was not a case of being called a "scammer", or "loser". Chris went far beyond an everyday insult. The things he said are not the thought processes of a healthy person. I, too, have concerns for his wife's safety and mental well-being.

Kathy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!