For Sale PMHerps 2'x2'x16" Cage w/Pro-Products 40w RHP - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-20-2018, 11:30 PM   #11
Addiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek44 View Post
I went to animal plastics website and a T8 is $170
Correct, it is for just the base model less shipping cost. As it says in the description of the cage in my ad, I also have options/accessories installed (White LED Lights, Lock, Pop in/Pop out Divider). Shipping is also an addition $48 for the T8. If you were to build the cage the way I have it now, it would cost you $303 shipped. The Pro-Products RHP I have installed costs $120 + shipping as well. So add that to the price of the cage, and the total the setup I am selling would cost you ~$425 new, plus the 4-6 weeks wait time that Animal Plastics currently has for their T8 (Quick Ship Item).
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-21-2018, 08:02 AM   #12
Flaherty8153
If you ever go to western pa I’d definitely take one or two

Old 06-25-2018, 11:42 PM   #13
Vicki835
Hello. What lighting is in the ConstrictorsNW cage?

Old 06-25-2018, 11:44 PM   #14
Addiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki835 View Post
Hello. What lighting is in the ConstrictorsNW cage?
Hey Vicki! Currently, there is no lighting or heating in the ConstrictorsNW cage. It was built, but never sealed/used, so I never added anything. I see you are in Lusby as well. If you'd like to work out a deal, given you are so close, please feel free to PM me. =)
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-25-2018, 11:47 PM   #15
Vicki835
I have been looking high and low for a cage for a beardie. I was so hoping one of these might work since you’re so close!

Old 06-25-2018, 11:48 PM   #16
Addiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki835 View Post
I have been looking high and low for a cage for a beardie. I was so hoping one of these might work since you’re so close!
If you'd like to come by, I have a few at the house that could work. I'm not too keen on Beardie cage requirements as adults these days (it's been years since I had one). But, you're more than welcome to come check them out and see if it works!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2018, 09:45 PM   #17
Addiction
Animal Plastics T8 sold. The other 2 cages are still available!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!