Axolotls: Leucistic, Albino, Dirty and Wildtype - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 03-17-2018, 03:05 PM   #1
jukeboxjason
Axolotls: Leucistic, Albino, Dirty and Wildtype

Hey!!! My name is Jason and I am a licensed dealer out of North Palm Beach Florida..My number is 561-236-0667 My babies are $15 each and my Juviniles are usually $30 each.

Breeders are everywhere but care takers are rare!!!
Axolotls go through cannibalistic stage in their short baby life and they can take chunks of legs,frills,tails and an entire siblings during this period of time. And as soon as I see a sign of them getting aggressive I immediately get them to an incubation jar. During that period of time can be used for bonding personally with each baby as it grows to a juvenile in literally about a month or so. during that period of time I switch them on and off from various different foods and focus on getting them used to pellets. Once I get them used to pellets they are usually at the right size to keep with each other, and they usually are about four to four and a half inch by then give or take. And that is one of the reasons the frills on my axolotls are huge. Besides the fact that they have fresh clean water every day when they are in the incubation jars.
If they are bred together through this Cannibalistic stage they will be aggressive their entire life. So that means you'll never be able to keep your axolotls together when they are adults because they will constantly tear each other apart and they do not regenerate as well when they are adults as they did when they were babies or juveniles.
I always have an equal amount of jars filled with fresh water that is room temperature so when I switch out jars with the axolotls to give them fresh water they have the right temperature water and it does not Shock them.
because of all the extra steps that I do, I should charge a lot more than I do if I were to compare myself as far as prices go and in future I will be charging more but I'm very new at this and I want to get myself out there so people can really see how well I take care of my axolotls compared to something that you might send away for and them delivered. I have done one delivery and that is it and I did not like doing it in that was for my Mosaic axolotl that was very rare and I took the chance because of the money. And he arrived they're very safe and the girl that bottom is very happy and I'm very happy he is with her but that will most likely be the last delivery that I ever do because I don't trust our delivery services.
SO with that being said, no I do not do any kind of shipping whatsoever unless it was something with a ridiculous price tag then I'll take the chance and deal with the anxiety LOL.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
axolotl