Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 102 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2017, 10:15 AM   #1011
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrek View Post
That's the thing in my mind that makes Ty the most wrong. He got offended the OP dared to question him on where the replacement tegu was coming from and say she thought it was shady he was changing from a tegu he produced to a random tegu. He then decides she's greedy and just wants money. Then to see how greedy she is he tells her give me your address I'm sending you a tegu but I'm not telling you what I'm sending. When she wouldn't give her address for said random tegu he decides she's too greedy and raffles her animal off to someone else. So this whole mess comes down to TY's ego being bruised. It's stupid and could have been avoided if he had just communicated with the OP. She wanted one of his tegus and became upset when he was going to substitute a random tegu without telling her where it was coming from. This should never have gotten to this point.

Old 03-07-2017, 10:28 AM   #1012
Cletus Marley
It will be interesting to see what a judge does with all this.

Old 03-07-2017, 10:47 AM   #1013
Sugarhedgie
Grimy.
Ty posts like this is a victory
His photos he posted were selective by his choice.

The bottom of the pages (what ty posted is a generated blank statement

Here are the full orders
Mine was dismissed without prejudice on plaintiffs request!!!!!!! Just like I have said

His counter claim was dismissed with prejudice

I also just spoke to senior vs crime a part of the attorney gegeneral
This is who ty had told that that he offered me the t+ but I did not want it!! This was a lie.
The man I spoke to said he spoke to Ty's wife this time.
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2017, 10:52 AM   #1014
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Marley View Post
It will be interesting to see what a judge does with all this.

The problems though are that different states have different laws regarding raffles. And who is responsible TY or the IRCF is what we are trying to determine now.

My attorney send a demand letter out to the IRCF giving them 20 days to respond.

It all bools down to money. It I was loaded I would be going after slander, deformation, libel etc but that is all done on a diff level and court. And can be VERY expensive All I want is my tegu I won!!if not the value of it

Old 03-07-2017, 10:54 AM   #1015
Robert Walker
Rotated:
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2017, 11:07 AM   #1016
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Rotated:
Thank you. And sorry I still haven't figured out fauna things lol

Old 03-07-2017, 03:17 PM   #1017
Sugarhedgie
He countersued "JUST BECAUSE"
Lol
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2017, 04:44 PM   #1018
Jawsofafrog
I hope you get your Tegu..

Old 03-07-2017, 06:20 PM   #1019
Chris Kennard
I stand by my posts in this thread. Ty solicited people, not an organization. Ty promised the prize. Again, this is Ty's puppy. Any legit judge will see it. His original ad/solicitation is enough to see that he is solely responsible. For all of you uninformed minions who love Ty, you're weak. Ask him to help pay your rent or electric bill. What Ty did here shows me what a narcissisic, power hungry celebrity would do to those less fortunate that lack the worship he needs. Fill that void Ty. It won't last long.

Old 03-07-2017, 06:31 PM   #1020
Really
Actually, Chris Kennard, Ty HAS been known to pay people's bills or help with medical or vet expenses for various people in the reptile community who have run into trouble one way or another. I know this to be an absolute FACT, because not only do I know people he has helped, he helped my family personally when my husband was dying of cancer. That says A LOT for his character.

As for the character of this woman, given that she is now going after a nonprofit conservation organization, that says a lot for HER character as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu