Wanted Waxy Monkey Frog - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 03-12-2018, 04:05 PM   #1
peachescat
Waxy Monkey Frog

Phyllomedusa sauvagii or bicolor ,CB only prefer babies or juveniles.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2018, 09:35 AM   #2
slash034
You and everyone else... Bicolor are a lot more common on here...The guy that goes by Snared sometimes has them... You will see Savi on here once every 5-6 months and they go within a couple of hours usually.

Old 03-13-2018, 05:06 PM   #3
peachescat
I contacted him about the ones I recently saw him post but they are imports,not interested in imported critters. Guess I will just keep an eye out for them.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2018, 06:08 PM   #4
slash034
I look every couple of days and have been for about a year... I missed some about two months ago by 14 hours and he had already sold the fifteen he had and had about another twenty people contact him...

Old 03-13-2018, 06:30 PM   #5
peachescat
Ouch,that stinks that you missed it by only that much talk about frustrating. I might have to find me something else,as I am not dead set on them just thought they were different than the other types of frogs I have. I also looked into Tiger Legs and those seem to be hard to find as well at least CB ones anyway.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2018, 06:58 PM   #6
slash034
Contact Rainforest Junkies about those.... He has awesome frogs but he got out of Monkies a couple of years ago. Mike Novy at Rainforest Junkies deals only in frogs he breeds himself and breeds some really cool ones.

Old 03-13-2018, 07:16 PM   #7
peachescat
Thanks checking now!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!