Happy Thanksgiving!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 11-27-2019, 04:37 PM   #11
WebSlave
What is the problem with romaine? Not that it is something I would eat anyway.....

Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, and pumpkin pie, and I'll set.

Have a good Thanksgiving everyone.

Old 11-27-2019, 04:48 PM   #12
JColt
Same to you Lucille and rest of the Fauna Family!

I am planning on my longest time off this year which is 4 days in a row.

I checked all belts on blowers today and replaced belts on upstairs unit. We had our fire suppression line break which our Fire Alarm company repaired late Tuesday so because of the debris was in water line I had several toilets and urinals get junk in diaphragm which causes either real short flush or won't stop flushing so repaired those and kept walking around and flushing them all day to clear lines out, lol.

Called into dispatch. Sally port garage for jail not working. I go in and it goes up. It goes down, It goes up, it goes down. Gal says, opps, I was using wrong buttons....

Calls me back 20 min's later. Says I can't get left side of lobby doors to unlock. I go out with Allen wrench and unlock it no problem......

Another 10 min's later someone else calls and says, Lobby call system not working. I take it apart to check wiring. Gal that work night shift says, It worked fine last night. I call person who called me and she say's Sue said it wasn't working. Sue is known to have issue's with stuff not working but does work. My fault I should have asked....

I just pull into drive after 45 min ride home and they call me and say A/C company that is doing energy upgrade is here and need to to come back. I told them the A/C company can come back next Monday through Friday next week between 6 am and 2 pm. They just showed up unannounced.

I'm hoping 4 quiet days, lol. Enjoy your meals!

Old 11-27-2019, 05:33 PM   #13
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Same to you Lucille and rest of the Fauna Family!

I am planning on my longest time off this year which is 4 days in a row.

I checked all belts on blowers today and replaced belts on upstairs unit. We had our fire suppression line break which our Fire Alarm company repaired late Tuesday so because of the debris was in water line I had several toilets and urinals get junk in diaphragm which causes either real short flush or won't stop flushing so repaired those and kept walking around and flushing them all day to clear lines out, lol.

Called into dispatch. Sally port garage for jail not working. I go in and it goes up. It goes down, It goes up, it goes down. Gal says, opps, I was using wrong buttons....

Calls me back 20 min's later. Says I can't get left side of lobby doors to unlock. I go out with Allen wrench and unlock it no problem......

Another 10 min's later someone else calls and says, Lobby call system not working. I take it apart to check wiring. Gal that work night shift says, It worked fine last night. I call person who called me and she say's Sue said it wasn't working. Sue is known to have issue's with stuff not working but does work. My fault I should have asked....

I just pull into drive after 45 min ride home and they call me and say A/C company that is doing energy upgrade is here and need to to come back. I told them the A/C company can come back next Monday through Friday next week between 6 am and 2 pm. They just showed up unannounced.

I'm hoping 4 quiet days, lol. Enjoy your meals!
If I were you I would just turn off the phone and set it in a drawer. It's not an emergency if you don't know about it.

Old 11-27-2019, 07:55 PM   #14
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
What is the problem with romaine?
Last year contamination of romaine from the Salinas Valley in California sickened many with e. coli. This year very strangely the exact same thing happened . It isn't strange that from time to time there'll be mishaps in such huge growing businesses. But this is almost to the day, and the same type of contamination, and specifically the romaine. Very odd.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!