For Sale Amazing 1.1 (Left) Typhoon Project - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 09-28-2019, 04:02 PM   #1
ImpeccableGecko
Amazing 1.1 (Left) Typhoon Project

By purchasing an animal from Impeccable Gecko you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree to all of the terms and conditions located at the following URL: TERMS & CONDITIONS.

The best way to contact us is by message on our Facebook Page here: Impeccable Gecko on Facebook.

Or by our Email here: ImpeccableGecko@gmail.com

ID#: 19P12-01
Hatch Date: 04/30/19
Morph: Rainwater 66% ph Eclipse
Weight: 35g
Sex: Male
Price: $225 + Shipping
Parents: Rainwater het Eclipse (HISS) x Rainwater het Eclipse (HISS)

Notes: Father was sold to me as a Firewater cross het Eclipse. I believe that he is actually a low expression visual Eclipse (Typhoon), but have not been able to prove that out yet. If I am correct this hatchling is 100% het Eclipse, but I am calling it a ph Eclipse until I can prove out the father.

If anyone is interested in seriously upping their collection and purchasing this whole 1.2 group for their own “Typhoon” project, I would be willing to work out a very nice, discounted group price. The two Typhoons that I produced and held-back from the same pairing are really nice!

ID#: 19P12-02
Hatch Date: 04/30/19
Weight: 35g
Sex: Female

Notes: Father was sold to me as a Firewater cross het Eclipse. I believe that he is actually a low expression visual Eclipse (Typhoon), but have not been able to prove that out yet. If I am correct this hatchling is 100% het Eclipse, but I am calling it a ph Eclipse until I can prove out the father.

If anyone is interested in seriously upping their collection and purchasing this whole 1.2 group for their own “Typhoon” project, I would be willing to work out a very nice, discounted group price. The two Typhoons that I produced and held-back from the same pairing are really nice!

***SOLD***
ID#: 19P12-03
Hatch Date: 05/08/19
Weight: 25g

***SOLD***
ID#: 19P12-06
Hatch Date: 07/09/19
Weight: 14g

*** Note, attached images are for thumbnail purposes. They will include an animal from this ad, however it may not be the animal that is described directly above it depending on the device that you are viewing this ad from. All available animal's images will be directly underneath their descriptions. ***
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-09-2020, 07:16 PM   #2
ImpeccableGecko
***SOLD***
ID#: 19P12-06
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-20-2020, 06:20 PM   #3
ImpeccableGecko
***SOLD***
ID#: 19P12-03
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!