Dragon pictures. - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-26-2009, 02:42 PM   #91
Tonster307
1. Gorgo
2. Cinderella
3. Maria
4. Helen

These are all still small but I thought I'd post them.

Bearded Dragon Breeder

Contact me at charmcitydragons@gmail.com

http://charmcitydragons.com

Old 08-26-2009, 06:14 PM   #92
spyder79
where did you get cinderella
omg what a beauty

Old 08-26-2009, 09:24 PM   #93
Tonster307
From Atmoic Lizard Ranch

Bearded Dragon Breeder

Old 08-26-2009, 11:19 PM   #94
Gina Gauvin
Talking I love all the pictures!

Thanks for sharing! I love taking pics too. I'm not that good, but sometimes I get lucky. 1st pic is Winter. 2nd pic, she's saying; Talk to the hand! 3rd pic is of Daytona and Sweet Scarlet. 4th pic shows that yes beardies can learn to swim and enjoy it if you have patience.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:29 PM   #95
Tonster307
Aww Gina you have some real cuties there! The picture of the dragon about to take alittle dip into the water is SO cute! I'm loving these pictures!

Bearded Dragon Breeder

Old 08-26-2009, 11:42 PM   #96
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina Gauvin View Post
Thanks for sharing! I love taking pics too.

Bout time you showed your face here Gina!

Old 08-27-2009, 12:06 AM   #97
HowlinGaleDragons
My New Male
A Bunch of my Girls
Lily & Vale Snuggling
Thor (My Little Mascot C. Water Dragon)

Old 08-27-2009, 12:08 AM   #98
Gina Gauvin
Talking a few more..

1st pic; Ready to defend!
2nd pic; Prism was a funny looking guy when I first brought him home.
3rd pic; hatchling feel more secure when off the ground, especially when getting that first meal of crickets.
4rd pic; This batch loves to pile up!

Old 08-27-2009, 12:32 AM   #99
Gina Gauvin
Arrow beardie art

Ha, ha! Ed! I noticed this thread, but I've been crazy busy lately.

Thought you guys would like this! I did a bearded dragon portrait in pastel last year at an art festival. 4ftx4ft. Took me all day but had a blast! Had to rush finishing it in the end because it was getting dark. Sad part is having the rain wash it all away next day. I plan on doing it again this fall but haven't decided what to draw yet.

Old 08-27-2009, 08:54 AM   #100
Tonster307
Quote:
Thought you guys would like this! I did a bearded dragon portrait in pastel last year at an art festival. 4ftx4ft. Took me all day but had a blast! Had to rush finishing it in the end because it was getting dark. Sad part is having the rain wash it all away next day. I plan on doing it again this fall but haven't decided what to draw yet.
Wow Gina, that is beautiful I wish I had talent to do something like that haha. Just a few pictures that really stuck out for me.

1. Penelope didn't like me taking pictures of her while shes eating!
2. I guess this could be a beardie pile.
3. This pic is kinda bright but they are all dolled up! (L-R Helen, Achilles, Maria, Cinderella).

Bearded Dragon Breeder

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!