Bad Guy REPTI RACKS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
gshearman
REPTI RACKS

I JUST WANT ALL MY FELLOW HERPERS TO KNOW NOT TO USE REPTIRACKS THEY ARE WORTHLESS THEY ARE MADE OF POOR MATERIAL AND THEY DONT STAND BEHIND THERE PRODUCT AFTER MONTHS OF GRIPPING THEY FINALY DECIDED TO FIX MY CAGES WHICH I PAID ALMOST 1600 DOLLARS FOR THEY PUT NEW DOORS ON AND CANT EVEN DO THAT RIGHT NOW I HAVE A DOOR THAT DOESNT CLOSE UNLESS IT IS FORCED ALSO THE CAGES ARE SOLD AS STACKABLE AND THEY ARE NOT THEY CANT HANDLE THERE OWN WEIGHT IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS PROBLEMS WITH THIS SO CALLED COMPANY WICH BY THE WAY IS DONE IN A GARAGE AT SOMEONES HOUSE SEVERAL PEOPLE I KNOW ARE HAVING PROBLEMS AND THEY DONT WANNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM . I HAVE SINCE PURCHASED BOA MASTER CAGES AND VERY PLEASED WITH THEM PLZZ PASS IT TO YOU FRIENDS

Old 11-07-2010, 10:35 PM   #2
JudyC
To start with, capslock is not your friend. ....seriously!

Next...can you post proof of the poor workmanship you've experienced? Pictures? Any e-mails or receipts to show you bought these new and should have expected them to be in perfect condition?

Old 11-07-2010, 10:46 PM   #3
gshearman
yes i can

yes i can do u want me to send it to you personally or post it on here your call i have been in the reptile trade for almost 25 years never had a problem with anyone and have a pretty good rep in the dallas fort worth area

Old 11-07-2010, 10:51 PM   #4
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshearman View Post
yes i can do u want me to send it to you personally or post it on here your call i have been in the reptile trade for almost 25 years never had a problem with anyone and have a pretty good rep in the dallas fort worth area
It should be posted here so others may use that information when trying to make informed choices about whether or not to use Reptiracks.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:54 PM   #5
gshearman
i see everyone looking at this post and no one wants to say anything not even you at repti racks i have pics of before you so called tried to fix them and pics of now how the door doesnt close i have pics of how the cages bowed i have all the emails where you tried to say it was not your fault and i will be showing all my fellow herpers

Old 11-07-2010, 10:55 PM   #6
gshearman
ok thank you judy for your info

Old 11-07-2010, 10:55 PM   #7
bradleymoore
post the emails to support your claims.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #8
repti-racks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gshearman View Post
I JUST WANT ALL MY FELLOW HERPERS TO KNOW NOT TO USE REPTIRACKS THEY ARE WORTHLESS THEY ARE MADE OF POOR MATERIAL AND THEY DONT STAND BEHIND THERE PRODUCT AFTER MONTHS OF GRIPPING THEY FINALY DECIDED TO FIX MY CAGES WHICH I PAID ALMOST 1600 DOLLARS FOR THEY PUT NEW DOORS ON AND CANT EVEN DO THAT RIGHT NOW I HAVE A DOOR THAT DOESNT CLOSE UNLESS IT IS FORCED ALSO THE CAGES ARE SOLD AS STACKABLE AND THEY ARE NOT THEY CANT HANDLE THERE OWN WEIGHT IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS PROBLEMS WITH THIS SO CALLED COMPANY WICH BY THE WAY IS DONE IN A GARAGE AT SOMEONES HOUSE SEVERAL PEOPLE I KNOW ARE HAVING PROBLEMS AND THEY DONT WANNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM . I HAVE SINCE PURCHASED BOA MASTER CAGES AND VERY PLEASED WITH THEM PLZZ PASS IT TO YOU FRIENDS

Whats this all about please don't start issues when their is none,We have no problems with any other cages sold and we sold thousands in the years and have great feedback.You were and are the only one who had a concern and we corrected it at no charge.You contacted us with a problem such as a crack on 2 doors which don't happen on its own and also wanted acorn nuts to replace the other nuts.I said no problem ill replace them at no charge and we did.Our cages are stack able such as yours as we stacked them here when you dropped them off.You failed to add these are built into a wall and not stacked as normal cage stacks normally are done. We kept in touch via e-mail and made a day to drop off cages which was today their was no months of gripping so please tell the truth. You came by today and drop them off and was so nice and we talked and all you cercen's were addressed and then some.Seems like if you have all this to say why act like everything was great and say other than the door crack and nuts everything was good when you were here, you even asked about other caging we had here.I even opened replaced cage doors to show you something and no doors replaced had problems closing whats so ever.Via e-mail we asked you whats the door sizes you need replaced and you measured them and we had them cut and ready for install. So what im confused about is we took care of what you wanted and all was good with them.I dont know what you do with the cages but how can the doors be perfect here and not closing when you get home. Somethings left out here.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:08 PM   #9
DavidBeard
I'm confused....what do you mean by the cages were "built into a wall"?

Old 11-07-2010, 11:15 PM   #10
RedicRetics
Having bought several cages from reptiracks, i will say the fit and finish is a little lacking but you cant beat their caging for the price. Not to mention steves a stand up dude.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!