IMG code not working? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #11
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
I'm still lost. I copied the line on photobucket that says IMG code. I thought that is what I've always done. Gonna try it again. This time I will type instead of copy and paste:
imghttp://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd247/Roseland2007/dsc04006.jpg /img
I try to plug in that link but it says not found.

where are you clicking? Which code do you copy? What are you typing?

I got this to show by copy/paste the code from the area circled in red in the screenshot below
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #12
hhmoore
Quote:
I'm still lost. I copied the line on photobucket that says IMG code. I thought that is what I've always done. Gonna try it again. This time I will type instead of copy and paste:
When you grab the IMG code, it should look like this:
[IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd247/Roseland2007/DSC04006.jpg[/IMG ] (space inserted before the last bracket by me - take it out, and the picture works).

Old 07-13-2012, 02:31 PM   #13
FireStorm
That is what I clicked, it said copied, then I hit paste. I have no idea how the other code got in there. I swear this computer must have a gremlin. It's not my usual computer, and I've never had this issue before on my other computers. I've posted photos before just fine...guess I just can't do it from here (or I will have to type it out by hand).

Old 07-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #14
AbsoluteApril
ok you stumped me. : )
Maybe the PC you are using has some sort of default to change all links to hyperlinks which is adding the URL coding on.

Old 07-13-2012, 04:29 PM   #15
FireStorm
I think it must be something like that. I've never had that happen before so I was baffled. Thanks for taking the time to help. And out of curiosity, how were you able to see what had actually posted? Is it something to do with being a mod? All I could see was the IMG code that wasn't working, but it was blue, like a link.

Old 07-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #16
hhmoore
Yes - a mod thing - I accessed your post via our editing feature...saw the jumbled code, and removed the extra parts.

Old 07-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #17
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
And out of curiosity, how were you able to see what had actually posted?
I quoted your post and was able to see what coding you used by doing that

here's a screenshot of what I see, since I'm in a screen shot taking mood today

of course it shows the corrected code now since Harald went into your post and fixed it.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!