PayPal abuse - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-05-2012, 11:53 AM   #21
Metachrosis
Ditched all dealings with PP for exactly the same thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
I had a similar issue with PayPal where they took it upon themselves to "protect me from potential fraud" by blocking me from sending money to the same person I had been sending money to for weeks with a payment plan. Even when I called they refused to lift the "protective block" and the only way I could send that person money through PayPal was to buy one of those stupid MoneyPak cards, load it and send it that way.

As if that somehow was going to protect me.

Even now they refuse to let me send money to that person. They claim they cannot override it.

I hate PayPal.

Old 08-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #22
markpulawski
I had set up a Paypal account several years ago but never used it, forgot passwords got rid of the card I set it up with, then someone bought some frogs from me and payed with paypal to my email which went through. For 2 weeks I tried to log in to use the $$ to buy some animals so i would use up the credit and for the life of me I could not log in or have anyone there help me. I finally told the person file a dispute and get your $$ back, when you do send me a check, which they did.
Weeks later I start getting emails from Paypal that I have a negative balance and need to send them $$, thinking this was a scam I ignored it for a month, I finally called them and it was real.....they wanted me to pay transaction fees on money I could not access, even with their help....I told them to shove it. They then credited the transaction fee to make my account even, I asked them to cancel my account so this would never happen again but I am sure they did not.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:25 PM   #23
Valnor101
I have been ripped off through paypal twice, and still have a negative balance that I refuse to pay. I sold a digital item (video game account) and since I could not prove a tracking number, from a DIGITAL item they refunded the buyer and wanted me to pay a negative balance. Sad to admit the buyer knew about the scam and left me with the bill and took off with the game. I have since only used google checkout. When selling items I often use amazon now. To any people who seller casual I suggest google checkout, easier to use. Just make a merchant account and you are good to go.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!