golden gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2003, 08:49 PM   #1
dave
Question golden gecko

what happened to the golden gecko did the website move and i didnt get notified or what email me thedarknght@aol.com please

Old 01-20-2003, 09:06 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
See what I mean???....

....Neil

Old 01-20-2003, 10:47 PM   #3
WebSlave
Neil, I'm not sure what you mean by "see what I mean???..."

Although it does state in the header section of this forum that all posts must have a FULL NAME attached to it, if you will read the RULES you will note the following:

Quote:
ALL messages that are posted either for or against someone else, MUST have a full name to the post and a valid email address. ANY message that does not have both will be considered an anonymous posting and be subject to being deleted with NO warning. Identification is NOT required for someone making an inquiry or posting innocent INFO.
Let me repeat this: If someone is simply posting an inquiry about someone and the post is not slanted for or against this person or business, it is NOT required to have a full name in the posting. The purpose of the full name is so someone making a FOR or AGAINST statement about someone MUST show ownership of their statement. Anything that is an inquiry, or perhaps a neutral piece of information neither pro nor con, is perfectly acceptable if the name is not provided along with the statement.

Yes, I know it would make enforcement of the rule MUCH easier if I just required ALL postings to have a name attached, but I really don't have a problem with someone just skating in on here to inquire about someone anonymously. There really is no harm in doing that.

Examples:

OK No name required.

Has anyone dealt with Neil Gubitz?

I am interesting in doing business with Neil Gubitz. Any opinions?

Does anyone know if Neil is a good guy to deal with?

=================================

NOT OK Name required.

I think Neil Gubitz is a real great guy, but I want to make sure here on the BOI.

I've heard some bad things about Neil, can anyone confirm or deny them?

My mom says Neil Gubitz is a real sweet guy. My dad frowns whenever she says this. Anyone got any opinions?

I hope this clarifies it a bit.

Old 01-20-2003, 10:58 PM   #4
REDDAWG43
Thumbs up Golden Gecko Renovations

Mark the owner of Golden Gecko is having his website redone and he moved his base of operations down to South Florida. He's still selling Leos, like there's no tomorrow but at local shows mostly...
For anyone interested in buying some of his leos, I will be posting pics / ads up in about a week or so.
Golden Gecko will be present at all major Florida shows for sure, the next one being the one at Tampa, FL.
If you have any more questions please email me at:
REDDAWG43@AOL.COM
Thanks for your time and
effort MEL

Old 01-20-2003, 11:00 PM   #5
REDDAWG43
Sorry I forgot my name...

Melvin Efrece aka REDDAWG43@AOL.COM

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!