Private Message Problems - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-19-2014, 01:08 PM   #1
SqueakinGeckos
Private Message Problems

Having some difficulty with private messaging lately.... I get notifications about the PM through my E-mail but when I click the link to go read it my Inbox shows it is empty. I've tried different routes like not clicking the link and just accessing the PM inbox through the site and it's all the same. Am I missing something here or some particular way I have to go about this to just read a message? Thanks in advance!
-Angelina

Old 08-19-2014, 01:22 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
Another person contacted me about PM issues (PMs not being received by the other party). I haven't had any luck figuring out what's going on or replicating the issue (I've been able to send and receive PMs).

Perhaps it has something to do with how the site is accessed. Are you using a tablet or phone?

Old 08-19-2014, 01:26 PM   #3
SqueakinGeckos
Thank you for the reply! I have tried accessing the PMs on both my Phone and Computer. Both with no success.

Old 08-19-2014, 02:11 PM   #4
hhmoore
Please post the (exact) notification message you are receiving.

Old 08-19-2014, 03:32 PM   #5
SqueakinGeckos
This is it.
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2014, 03:38 PM   #6
SqueakinGeckos
I received the e-mail about you PMing me but the link goes to my empty inbox.
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2014, 03:58 PM   #7
hhmoore
Hmmmm - have you tried logging out and signing back in, deleting cookies, etc?

I'd noticed that a lot of my PMs weren't getting responses - figured they were just being ignored.
In retrospect, I have been receiving a lower volume of PMs....but I've had email notifications turned off for years, so I figured people were just leaving me alone, lol.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #8
SqueakinGeckos
I have tried to log out and then log back in. I don't know how to delete cookies so I haven't tried that. Will do so. I think I can still send PM just not receive... Few months back I sent a PM and I *think* they replied but my inbox said it was empty. I figured maybe they didn't send me one and it was just a glitch.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:22 PM   #9
WebSlave
I just sent you a private message. Let me know if you have received it.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:27 PM   #10
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I'd noticed that a lot of my PMs weren't getting responses - figured they were just being ignored.
When I tried responding to the last one you sent me, I got a message that it couldn't be delivered since your PM box was full.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!