For Sale E. Kingii x E. M. Scincicauda hybrids available - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 03-06-2015, 05:38 PM   #1
AaronSnakemanSevilla
E. Kingii x E. M. Scincicauda hybrids available

I will have these hybrids available for a shirt amount of time. I need to get rid of a certain amount so it's on a first come basis. I cannot hold any, sorry. I just don't have the means to maintain what I have at the moment so I need to move some as soon as possible.

They are captive bred, hatched 9/14 second generation hybrids from Klickitat county WA E.M. Scincicauda bred with Cochise county AZ E.Kingii. I can offer one important piece of information to anyone intending to breed these. The eggs do not hatch if put into an incubator. I tried and tried but never got success until I left them in with the adult. They will step on some but most will be successful if left be in the lay spot at the normal ambient temperature. I have been recommended other methods but I stuck to the one that worked for me. It may not be the same for everyone so do what works for you.

I don't have much time to discuss inquires but if you're interested
send me your zip code and how many you are interested in and I
will give you the total cost with price and shipping included.

Reach me at aaronsnakemansevilla@yahoo.com

I don't check my classifieds account private messages much so email is best
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2015, 07:56 PM   #2
AppEcto
Your email address comes back as undeliverable. I'm interested if there's another way to contact you?

Old 03-06-2015, 08:25 PM   #3
Big Time Reptiles
I sent an email, asking sexes, how many, and price, below is what I received back.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

aaronsnakemansevilla@yahoo.com
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net [66.196.118.240]: 554 delivery error:
dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (aaronsnakemansevilla@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta1571.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

Old 03-06-2015, 09:48 PM   #4
jrodreptiles
Very interested aswell .

Old 03-06-2015, 09:54 PM   #5
AaronSnakemanSevilla
just contact me here through private message with your email and i'll contact you. I'm not sure why it's bouncing the emails sent to me but I can send them out.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2015, 09:56 PM   #6
bwt501
I've dealt with Aaron before, and have his email on file as Aaronsnakemansevilla@yahoo.de
So it's yahoo.de not yahoo.com
Hope this helps guys

Old 03-06-2015, 10:22 PM   #7
Spitfire
Keep in mind that native WA species are illegal to collect and therefore these offspring would more than likely be illegal to own, let alone buy.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:56 PM   #8
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
I sent an email, asking sexes, how many, and price, below is what I received back.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

aaronsnakemansevilla@yahoo.com
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net [66.196.118.240]: 554 delivery error:
dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (aaronsnakemansevilla@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta1571.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
PM Sent.

Old 03-06-2015, 11:03 PM   #9
AaronSnakemanSevilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Keep in mind that native WA species are illegal to collect and therefore these offspring would more than likely be illegal to own, let alone buy.

In WA, yes but not outside the state. The originals were obtained years ago.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-07-2015, 12:51 AM   #10
Spitfire
Doubtful as they've been protected for a long time now. And theywould stillneed to be documented to legal animals. Slippery slope. Reminds me of the leucistic hognose debacle.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!