For Sale Poss. Blonde partial pinner and male tiger cresteds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-08-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
RubberDuckey273
Poss. Blonde partial pinner and male tiger cresteds

I'm putting my first hatchling of the season up for sale, I need to have my laptop fixed, and soon. S/he is around a month old, 1.8 grams as of today, and should grow up to be a lovely blonde like its parents (GinebraxBarnabus). Her younger sibling just hatched out, and is a full pinstripe! S/he is already eating cgd nearly every night, and has already tried (and loved!) his/her first tiny dubia roaches.

I have been taking weight records since this one hatched, and I have the hatch date, but that info is on my computer. I believe s/he hatched at the beginning of May at around 1.4grams.

I would like to hold onto this one for at least another month, and it's too hot here to ship right now anyway, but I will take a deposit to hold this one until it can be shipped.

You can message me here, or email me at kchristenson2735@gmail.com

I'm asking $60 plus shipping, which runs anywhere from $45-70. Just message me your zip code and I will give you an estimate.

Her/ his younger sibling (nfs)

Her/ his parents can be seen here, mostly but not completely fired.
http://projectrhac.weebly.com/reptiles.html

I'm also selling this male yellow tiger. He's proven, with two eggs sired by him that just hatched and a few more incubating.
$35 plus shipping

take both geckos in this ad for $145 SHIPPED!!

I will only ship in good weather. I will try to ship as quickly as possible, but I will always err on the side of keeping my animals safe and healthy. I reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone. I won't ship an animal until I am paid in full, but I will work out a payment plan, if needed.

If an animal is DOA, I will either replace the animal or offer a refund at my discretion. If you have a preference, it is your responsibility to discuss that with me before the animal is shipped. I will also offer a 3 day health guarantee, as long as the animal is given the proper care during that time. Once an animal is shipped, I can only offer a refund if the animal is not as described by me, or if there is a prior health problem.

I hope this ad comes out okay, it's a pain doing this on a tablet!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!