Crested Gecko Breeding pair for sale and Juvi's - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 03:27 PM   #1
tysonmccrary
Crested Gecko Breeding pair for sale and Juvi's

Hi, Since my attachments are to large to upload you can e-mail me and I will send you pics of all 4 of my geckos I am selling 2 Adult Crested Gecko's one is a bright Orange Dalmation male with lots of dots, the other is a Patternless female but some morning her back will be yellow or some times she will be a light red. They are 14months old and eat very well, not sure of how much they weigh but I do know that they are healthy. I am also taking offers for my baby gecko's which are only 2 days old right now and already showing their dots I will sell them once I can tell that they are eating regularly. They are doing awesome so far & one of the babies is already shedding. I have one clutch in incubation right now and they have 2-5 weeks until they hatch. I am looking to get $300 for both adults, for another $50 I will throw in their 20 gallon double plated glass tank with a heat lamp and extra 75-watt bulb, fake tree branches with leaves, bedding, a rock, logs, water bowl, and spray bottle. The Juvi's I am looking to get $100 for my grey one which has a few dots so far and the other one looks like he will be bright orange like the father with a few dots too. I am asking $150 for the bright colored baby. If you buy both of them for $200 I will throw their tiny cage/accessories in for free, which includes bedding, small plastic water/food dish, and a fake plant. You can e-mail your offers using my posting or at tysonmccrary@yahoo.com Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2006, 12:21 AM   #2
tysonmccrary
Can anyone help me out and tell me how to post pictures of my geckos on here? I tried to add photos but it said they were to large and they were only 500kb. If you could help me out i'd appreciate it, thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-06-2006, 07:58 PM   #3
tysonmccrary
Talking

Here are some photos of my Geckos. . .I noticed I put $300 in the first ad, but I meant to put $200, if you are interested in buying both my adults I am selling them for $200 or my male for only $120, but if you live out of Utah then I will just add shipping. Both my juvi's I am also looking to get $75 for each of them or $125 for both. I can throw in there cages for a little more $$ if interested.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2006, 01:17 AM   #4
tysonmccrary
Arrow

More photos
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-08-2007, 01:05 AM   #5
brookerosebud
i would like to purchase your female. i have a male lavender dalmation, i need to find him a mate. willing to purchase immediately.

email me at kindprincesss@yahoo.com

Old 01-21-2009, 12:58 AM   #6
dolcecosapreziosa
do u still have the male?

Old 01-21-2009, 12:58 AM   #7
dolcecosapreziosa
if so i want him

Old 01-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #8
Shadera
This ad is from 2006...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread