Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 09:38 AM   #161
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfrog
My point here isn't even to defend Allen and you people can't even get that much. MY point is I said the guy would get paid and you people bashed ME for saying so. Then when he gets paid you just wimper off into some hole somewhere until I call you out. I waited a full day between this kids post that he got paid before I did so and Nemo was the only guy to post.

Oh, I get it. You're pissed because we didn't fall all over ourselves in a rush to bow and scrape at your feet when Allen did actually pay up.

My abject apologies for not realizing that the most important thing here was your frail ego. Is it bolstered now? Do you feel better?

Get a clue: This thread wasn't about you and nobody owes you anything.
 
Old 04-10-2008, 10:07 AM   #162
cyberfrog
Just the response I would expect. It has nothing to do with my ego, and more to do with people like you, Erin, making this BOI into a joke because you spend 90% of your time talking out of your ass. You know no part of the situation nor anyone involved other than what you read in a thread, but you can judge anyone at any time and not have to take the consequences when you are wrong. I call you out on your stupidity and you further flame me when had you not judged me to be a scammer or at least judged me a defender of someone who you also judged to be a scammer then I would have no reason to call you out here. My tip in the future, don't be an ass to people and maybe they won't do the same to you.
 
Old 04-10-2008, 10:08 AM   #163
monkeywrench133
*sorry, hit "submit" to soon.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfrog
My point here isn't even to defend Allen and you people can't even get that much.
You are a Liar. You're whole point here HAS been to defend Allen.

What you don't seem to get is this: Al tried to screw over FOUR people that we know of! Did they get paid? Yes, after publicly outting Allen. Which begs the question: how many other people has Al screwed who didn't post about it?

To be honest Adam, considering you think that its OK to send people bad checks, or lie to them and try to not pay them at all, I'm starting to think you're just as much of a scumbag as Allen is. I sure as hell wouldn't do business with you.

That said, I'm done feeding the troll.

Chris, again, glad you got paid finally.
 
Old 04-10-2008, 12:09 PM   #164
cyberfrog
Show me where I defended Al's actions? If you are sure enough to call me a liar, then prove it. Every time you open your mouth, you prove my point.
 
Old 04-10-2008, 03:33 PM   #165
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfrog
Show me where I defended Al's actions? If you are sure enough to call me a liar, then prove it. Every time you open your mouth, you prove my point.

I see that you're still "going off on one". You predicted correctly that the OP would get paid, i'll give you that. The fact that you can't see the real reason why the OP got paid (this thread and so called "joke"), tells me you've got your head jammed where the sun don't shine.
 
Old 04-10-2008, 05:06 PM   #166
cyberfrog
Oh, sorry, I forgot no transaction is ever considered complete until the BOI makes it so. If it wasn't for the BOI who would ever pay anyone what they owe in this business, right? Nice to know your self importance isn't wasted. Man, this is rediculous, blinded by your own BS.
 
Old 04-10-2008, 05:37 PM   #167
Serafim
Allen apears to be going down hill quickly. Why not call his office or try and place an order. See how long it takes him to get back to you. His webpage is nearly sold out and his available lists aren't going out anymore. I also hear he is not a regular at the local shows anymore. Wonder why... He is starting to show a trend of bad checks or non payment or slow payment. What part of that is making him a good guy. I understand you are not trying to defend Allen but it looks like you are. Would you send him 1500 dollars worth of animals and then let him dictate when he is going to pay it back? Nobody does that. I have been a customer of Allens and due to the threads popping up have decided its better to avoid him. Who knows I may have been next..
 
Old 04-10-2008, 06:42 PM   #168
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfrog
Man, this is rediculous, blinded by your own BS.

Adam wins first prize in the "most ironic post of the week!" competition.
 
Old 04-10-2008, 07:51 PM   #169
cyberfrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Allen apears to be going down hill quickly. Why not call his office or try and place an order. See how long it takes him to get back to you. His webpage is nearly sold out and his available lists aren't going out anymore. I also hear he is not a regular at the local shows anymore. Wonder why... He is starting to show a trend of bad checks or non payment or slow payment. What part of that is making him a good guy. I understand you are not trying to defend Allen but it looks like you are. Would you send him 1500 dollars worth of animals and then let him dictate when he is going to pay it back? Nobody does that. I have been a customer of Allens and due to the threads popping up have decided its better to avoid him. Who knows I may have been next..
Finally a light of intelligence in this mess. I'm not sure what's up with Al, as I said before I don't know him personally, just professionally. I know he was not at Hamburg, which is the first time in as long as I can remember he missed one. I hope he will be at the HDG show this weekend. I''m sure there will be much eye-rolling and BOI bashing at the show when this all comes up, lol.
 
Old 04-10-2008, 08:06 PM   #170
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfrog
Finally a light of intelligence in this mess. I'm not sure what's up with Al, as I said before I don't know him personally, just professionally. I know he was not at Hamburg, which is the first time in as long as I can remember he missed one. I hope he will be at the HDG show this weekend. I''m sure there will be much eye-rolling and BOI bashing at the show when this all comes up, lol.

BOI bashing? So you're a hypocrite aswell? You must be, considering you're still here posting.
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bad experience with reptile kingdom memnoch1970 Board of Inquiry® 17 01-16-2010 07:21 PM
Scotty Allen-Reptile Books,etc.Great guy. rockyballboa Canadian Board of Inquiry® 5 05-02-2008 01:52 AM
Reptile Kingdom, inquiry Valley Dragons Board of Inquiry® 5 12-09-2006 01:17 AM
Reptile Kingdom, Allen Roth--good guy and a big CONGRATULATIONS! Pennebaker Board of Inquiry® 6 07-18-2005 09:30 AM
Reptile Kingdom - Inquiry dwedeking Board of Inquiry® 7 01-24-2003 12:27 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:43 PM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.06881595 seconds with 10 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2018, FaunaClassifieds, LLC