Scotty Allen-Reptile Books,etc.Great guy. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 03-26-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
rockyballboa
Scotty Allen-Reptile Books,etc.Great guy.

Just received my new copy of the complete boa constrictor that i purchased from Scotty Allen.
From the beginning to the end communication with him was very quick and professional.The book arrived in a very short time and was packaged very well.Over all the transaction for me went very well & smooth.
So if you are looking for a reptile book be sure to check with Scotty Allen.He is a member of reptilescanada.com & usually has adds up on the classifieds over there.
Thanks
Todd Peddle

Old 03-27-2008, 12:06 AM   #2
Andy_G
Scotty is great to deal with. A couple of years ago I purchased some acrylic display cases, and he held a couple of them on good faith. I really appreciated that. I recently dealt with him again. He is a great person to deal with, very knowledgeable, good communication and each time I have conversed with him at the expos I have learned something.

Old 03-27-2008, 09:20 AM   #3
Scotty Allen
Thanks for the kind words fellas.

Scotty

Old 03-27-2008, 11:14 PM   #4
WALTER
I ordered some books as well and got them sent out the next day. Great guy to deal with. Plus has a really good selection of books.

Old 04-07-2008, 07:04 PM   #5
NiagaraReptiles
Always a pleasure spending money with Scotty. Good stuff, great selection, fantastic fellow!

JonK

Old 05-02-2008, 01:52 AM   #6
Hayezoo
Scotty is %100 a stand up guy. FANTASTIC selection of literature. Good prices. Great Guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!