Baby barbatas for sale - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 08:13 AM   #11
Trooper15
O WHAT A CUTE 1st REPLY CONGRATULATIONS! I WASNT TRYING TO BE A SHHHH I WAS JUST POINTING IT OUT OK! IM SORRY IF SHE IS NEW I USUALLY DONT REALLY CARE AS TO HOW MANY POSTS SHJE HAS I COULD HAVE SAID IT IN A BETTER WAY OK! DANG! PEOPLE I GET THE STUPID POINT THAT IT WASNT THE NICEST THING TO SAY-Brian''14''

Old 01-25-2007, 09:31 AM   #12
CrazyReptileWorld
She didn't say it in anyway. Just don't reply you not the admin or a mod

Old 01-25-2007, 12:13 PM   #13
Drache613
That is really mean

Hello Trooper,

Are you sad or something? There is no reason to make that type of comment. When a person is looking for a rare reptile such as the Pogona Barbata, using an old post is sometimes the ONLY way.
For your information, the person actually got hold of me, & is going to see if she can help me out. I thought that was very gracious of her to write me back off of such an old post. I did notice the date but thought it was a very long shot, but thought I would try anyway.
Please keep your rude comments to yourself, please. I don't appreciate them, & neither does anyone else.

Tracie

Old 01-25-2007, 08:43 PM   #14
Trooper15
geez people get a grip, i said i appoligized and you people still run ur mouth-Brian

Old 01-25-2007, 10:18 PM   #15
CrazyReptileWorld
Dude stop posting if you can't be mature - Your 13 - I can't believe how rude you are

Old 01-25-2007, 10:28 PM   #16
nydrgnldy
Age says it all...he is 13.I expect nothing less....I have a 13 yr old with a mouth too
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-25-2007, 10:59 PM   #17
Drache613
Hello

Hello Robin,

How's it going? Thanks everyone. I do appreciate it. Whew, I have no kids but I do have nephews & one is almost 13, uh oh!! LOL
Did you dig up any pics for me perhaps, that you could find?? (keeping my fingers crossed you find something out)

Thanks alot. Talk to you soon.

Tracie

Old 01-26-2007, 12:11 PM   #18
Trooper15
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala as if I havent said before I am sorry i didnt mean what I said that day i had a very bad day.I just discovered my best pal is moving out of state. I can be very mature but I am just taking this bad its tough. Once again I am sorry for being a jerk.

-Brian
P.S. good luck on unowut

Old 01-26-2007, 12:16 PM   #19
Drache613
Ok

OK Brian,

I hope you have a better day. Try not to take it out on people around you, yes, it's hard when you get bad news!! We have all been there.
Think of all of the fun road trips you will get to make to get to see your friend out of state though? Things will work out.

Thanks.
Tracie

Old 01-26-2007, 01:40 PM   #20
Trooper15
ty

thanx

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread